Chapter 25

Once my shift was over, I had Rose meet me with Jasmine

Once my shift was over, I had Rose meet me with Jasmine. I was taking her to stay with Emily and Sam tonight because I had a feeling a fight was going to break out at the Cullen's house tonight.

"Thank you for getting her and spending time with her before I finished my shift." I tell her.

"Of course mom. We had so much fun didn't we princess." Rose asked Jasmine. She nodded her head and giggled in response.

"Alright, well I am going to drop her off at Uncle Sammy's and Aunt Emily's and then I will be over shortly. Please try to stay calm and not rip your brothers head off." I tell her.

"Yes mom" she says rolling her eyes.

As I loaded Jasmine up I decided to call my papa to ask some questions. (Papa Caius-bold, Athena- regular)
"Hello"

"Hi papa. It's been a while." I say.

"Well hello there sweetie. How have you been? Hows that mate of yours? Anymore update on when the wedding is?" He asked

"He is doing well. And so am I. But no update yet. We are not in a rush to make the wedding happen. We are still working on our relationship and enjoying being engaged."

"Well as long as you are happy."

"Yes very much so. Anyways, I have been doing some studying of your alls kind and half of mine and had a question I was curious about."

"I will try and answer it the best I can."

"So since I am half and half, I imprinted and have Carlisle as a mate. So for someone who is not a hybrid, can their mate be their blood singer as well? Since Carlisle is both imprint/mate to me?" I ask curiously mainly because I need to know in case of future issues with Edward and Bella.

"No. Vampires cannot have a person that is both. It is one or the other. Why?"

"I do not want to do or say anything to get the family in trouble papa, so can you respect that I am just curious and wanted to ask you?"

"Okay fine. Just be smart okay, I do not want to see you get hurt sweetie. You mean a lot to your mom and I."

"Yes I know. And you both mean a lot to me. Thank you for taking the time out to answer my questions." I tell him.

"Anytime. We will talk more soon."

We then hang up as I am about to pull up to Sam's house. I see the boys just now getting in from patrol.
"Hey, I didn't know you were coming." Sam said.

"Yes, well your beautiful imprint in there does and has offered to watch my little one tonight. Some things have come up and my inner mom needs to be there to keep the situation from getting worse." I tell them.

"What situation?" Sam asked.

"Bella is Edward's blood singer. He has been gone for a week to get his thirst under control. However, today his stupid ass sort of exposed them by stopping a van form hitting her. So more than likely when I get over there, Rose will have either ripped his arms off or is trying to but Emmett is holding her back" I say.

"Athena you know the treaty." Sam says.

"Yes I am fully aware. That is another reason I am going to be there. I need you to trust me to take care of this okay? We do not need a war on our hands and I do not need Edward causing my other family to move away because he is being stupid. But I cannot shake this feeling he is going to do something anyways. I just talked with papa and he said vampires cannot have a mate and blood singer in the same person. It is either one or the other and deep down I have a feeling he is going to try and fight me on that. But at the end of the day, I will let Carlisle make the final decision since I am not married to him yet or co-coven leader. So until then, I will be playing mother omega and making sure he remembers the treaty." I tell them.

After talking a little bit more with the pack and Emily, I thank her again and say goodbye to Jasmine. This will be the second time we stay apart from each other. I told Emily is she gets bad enough of needed me to just call. I made sure to pack one of the throw blankets for her to use incase she wants to cuddle with something of mine.

"Alright princess, mom has to go but I will be back tomorrow okay? I do not work, so I will take you to school, and then pick you up from school. We can have the evening to ourselves. Go to the diner for some dinner and milkshakes and come back and watch a Disney movie. Sound good?" I ask. She nods her head.

"I'm gonna miss you mommy." She says pouting.

"Oh baby I know but guess what. Mommy left her favorite blanket here just for you. And you get to boss those boys around. So make sure you use your power of cuteness and adorability against them. It will work every time. But only use on the boys not Emily. You listen to her and be helpful and respectful to her okay?" I tell her.

"Okay mommy. I love you"

"I love you more princess." I tell her giving her a big hug and multiple kisses.

Once I finished my goodbyes, I got in my truck and headed to the Cullen's house. As I pull up I can feel the tension from out here. Now I really am glad that Jasmine is not here to see or hear this fighting. It would trigger her. As I close the door to my truck I hear Rose yelling.

"GET YOUR HEAD OUT OF YOUR ASS EDWARD. YOU WILL GET US ALL KILLED FOR A STUPID BLOOD BAG!"

Oh this is gonna be fun...