Chapter 45

After my date with Athena, I had to go meet up with someone

After my date with Athena, I had to go meet up with someone. As I pulled into my spot I waited for them to show up. I started thinking about Athena and how pretty she is. I want to have my way with her. I have ever since I first met her but she always turned me down and then started dating Dr. Cullen.

I always knew of Athena in high school but she graduated early and left before I really had a chance to introduce myself to her. But it does not matter now because she finally gave in and is giving me a shot.

After 5 minutes there was a knock on my window. I opened my door and got out.
"Well how'd it go?" They asked.

"Good. I think she will start to open up to me more and then after gaining her trust I can begin the plan." I to them.

"Good. That bitch deserves to pay for what she did."

"I don't understand what happened but anything to get some ass around here I don't care what I have to do." I say.

"Athena is a fucking bitch who thinks she can get away with what she did. She promised me I would never be hurt and I was. And on top of that I lost the one thing I cared most about. You also know our deal Caleb. You help me with this and I will give you what you want." They told me seductively.

Oh yes. That sweet sweet deal. I cannot forget that.
"That you did Bella. So why don't we go ahead and leave here for the night and I take out my first payment of the deal." I say pinning her against my truck starting to kiss her neck.

"Let's do it. It's been a while since I have been laid." She says.

"Oh well we can't have that now can we." I say.

I then take her back to my place and have my way with her.

I see everyone inside sitting in the living room waiting for me once I got home

I see everyone inside sitting in the living room waiting for me once I got home. "Kids you should be in bed by now." I tell then firmly. They both gave me big puppy eyes before speaking.

"But momma we wanna know how it went" Jackson says pouting and Jasmine too.

"Yeah mommy. How was it?" Jasmine asked.

"Okay fine. He was sweet and we had a great time. It was awkward for about 10 minutes because he asked me about Carlisle. I felt bad for lying to him but there is so many underlining reasons to why him and I aren't together anymore. But other than that we laughed and joked around a lot. It was nice being able to genuinely smile again." I say smiling at them.

We continued to talk for a little bit. "Alright pups it is your bed time." They both start whining but get up and head to their rooms anyways.

After I get them tucked in, I made sure to give them both a kiss and tell them I love them. Once they fall asleep, I go back up to the living room and see the guys still there.

"Hey Athena, how would you feel about running patrol with me and giving the guys a night off?" Sam asked.

"Yeah of course that is fine. Paul lives here anyways so he can keep watch over the kids incase something happens. Is that okay Paul?." I say.

"Of course I will A" Paul says.

"Thank you. Of course you know you can help yourself to anything here if you get hungry."

"Thanks momma A" Paul says to me. That is the first time he has called me momma. I give him a tearful smile and go up to hug him.

"Of course pup." I say kissing his head giving him motherly love. He smiles and hugs me back.

Before patrol, Sam and I first took Emily home before starting our night out. Once she was inside where it was safe we went into the woods and phased. It has been a while since I have phased.

It felt good being on four legs. I connected to Sam in the link and we went on our way. After a few minutes Sam grabbed my attention.

"Hey sis"

"Yeah bub"

"I am sorry I completely overlooked your feelings. I just assumed you were doing okay because that is what you said. I should have known better than to actually believe it. I promise to be a better brother to you. I never noticed how distant I have become with Emily." He says placing his head against mine.

"Sam it's okay. I did not want to drag you down while you were happy. This was my problem and I had to deal with it." I say.

"I know but still you shouldn't have had to do it alone. Anyways I want to meet Caleb and just know if he hurts you I will not hesitate to kill this one." Sam says.

"I understand. He went to school here in La Push. From some of the stories he told me. You may already know him." I say.

I also laugh to myself knowing how protective Sam can be. We kept running through La Push watching out for any vampire. Half way through patrol I decided to be a little shit and I tackled my brother to the ground. I was laughing watching him roll down the hill.

When he finally stopped and stood up he growl playfully and took off towards me. I quickly turned around and took off. I was zig zagging throughout the trees trying to throw him off my trail.

He eventually caught me and rolled me down the hill as payback. We were laughing and playing essentially playing tag all night. He was not happy at all when I bit his tail but the high pitch scream he let out made me fall to the ground letting out a wolfie laugh.