Chapter 23**

Smut Warning!!⚠️It has been about 4 days now since Edward left

Smut Warning!!⚠️
It has been about 4 days now since Edward left. Rose and Jasper have been on edge. I guess at school Bella does nothing but stare or ask where Edward is.

I feel bad because Edward has waited a long time to finally get a mate, yet he is met with a blood singer. Before he left, he mentioned to me if it is possible for blood singers and mate could be the same person. I was honest with him and not knowing if that was possible but deep down I do not think someone can be both a blood singer/mate.

I am now at work and mine and Athena's engagement has spread through the hospital now. As I finish up and get ready for my lunch break, I see Caleb leaning over the counter trying to be flirty with Athena. He's stroking her arm and trying to get close to her.

I watched as she takes a step away but he takes a step closer to her. "Come on Athena. Just a cup of coffee." I hear him say.

"Caleb for the last night no." She tells him.

"I am not giving up on you yet Uley." He says and walks away. I decide to wait for her in her office.

Finally after waiting she comes in and as soon as the door closes, I slam her against it and lock it.

"I do not appreciate Caleb trying to get you to go out with him" I whisper in her ear and then give her mating mark a lick. She lets out a small moan in response.

"Shhh my little hybrid, we don't need everyone knowing what I am about to do to you."

Smut begins!⚠️
I pick her up and she wraps her legs around me causing her skirt to roll up to her waist. I place her down on the couch she has in here. I place my hard member against her warm core and lean down to kiss her. I trail down her jaw and to her neck giving it some much needed attention.

I decide to really get her going, by sucking on her mark more. As soon as I do she lets out a louder moan.
"Oh Carlisle."

I keep grinding myself against her center trying to hold back on wrecking her. However, I just rip her blouse open and see her beautiful breast begging for attention. I take off her top and bra completely and begin sucking on one nipple while massaging the other.

She starts squirming and wiggling beneath me so I put more pressure against her to hold her in place. After a few more minutes of sucking an biting her perky breasts, I make my to her core.

I can smell her arousal and it is making me go insane. I gently run my fingers across her clothed pussy diving her crazy now wanting some kind of touch and friction. She keeps bucking her hips into me wanting more. So I give her what she wants.

I pull her lace panties to the side and blow some cool area against her sensitive area. "Carlisle please. Please just do something already." She begs.

I quickly take her panties off of her completely. I then go and lick her folds at a painfully slow pace. She lets out a moan every time I make contact with her sweet tasting pussy.

After a few more minutes of torture, I take a finger and begin pumping it in and out of her while sucking on her clit. She is moaning more and I can't take it any longer. I have to be inside of her now. I pull away causing her to whimper.

I quickly take off my clothes and as I am getting ready to lay back down on top of her, she sits up and starts to suck my dick. Oh fuck that little mouth is a dream. I throw my head back moaning as she sucks and strokes me. After a few more minutes she looks up at me innocently and says "please fuck me Carlisle." My eyes blew fully in lust and I feel Prince come out.

After I asked Carlisle to fuck me, I notice a change

After I asked Carlisle to fuck me, I notice a change. I see that it is no longer Carlisle but prince.
"My my little mate. All spread out waiting for your prince huh?" He ask.

"Yes my prince all for you."

"Mmm such a good little mate." He says.

He then leans down lining himself up with me and pushes into me. I moan and throw my head back into the pillows more. He begins to slowly rock his hips back and forth at an agonizing pace. I needed and wanted more.

Not much longer, he picks up his pace and leans down and starts kissing me. He is hitting my g-spot with every thrust. His lips are absorbing my moans and screams at this point. I start clenching around him wanting a release.

He moves his hand down and begins to rub my clit. I spread my legs more to get a deeper angle for him as well. "Mmm you feel so good wrapped around me my mi amor." He says. He starts thrusting me harder and puts his other hand around my throat.

He leans down to my ear and whispers to me. "I do not like it when some other male tries making a move on what is mine. My little mate, you belong to me. No one else. Understand?" He says in a dominating voice.

"Yes my prince. I am yours." I moan out getting closer to cumming.

"Good. Now be a good submissive mate and cum for your prince." He says and bits hard on my mating mark sending me screaming over the edge.

I cum hard. My body is shaking and he is thrusting harder into me now but his strokes are smaller yet quicker. I know he is getting ready to cum as well. I am still working through my high when I pull him down to me. "Cum for me my prince. Fill me with your cum please. Claim me" I say and bite his mark in return.

He growls and with one last hard thrust he paints my walls white with his cum. I moan loving the feeling of him and his cum inside me.
Smut Ends⚠️

Once we came down from our highs, I grabbed some whips and cleaned us up.
"And you say I am jealous over stupid bimbos flirting with you and yet come into my office and stake your claim." I smirk at him.

"Mm yes maybe so."

"It's okay. I like you being possessive over me honey." I tell him.

"Good. Because you are stuck with me forever." He tells me.

We get dressed and finish the rest of our lunch break before getting back to work.