Chapter 64

We are on our way to the Volturi right now

We are on our way to the Volturi right now. The wolfsbane have finally started leaving my system thanks to the IV I was hocked too. While I sat there trying to rest and forget what happened, I could tell Rose and Jasper are curious to know why we are coming here.

"So are you going to tell us how you know of the Volturi?" Rose asked. I look over at her and chuckle.

"Nah. I think I will wait for you to be see why." I tell her.

Jackson and Jasmine come over and cuddle into me.
"Momma are we going where I think we are?" Jackson asked.

"Yes baby. We are." I tell him.

Both kids smile and cuddle into my further. The longer we fly the more I think about what has happened to me.

If Paul didn't get there when he did, would Caleb have actually raped me? What did I do to deserve this? He said it was Bella who told him where I was. I don't get it. My breathing starts picking up the more I think about what has happened.

"Mom?" Rose says pulling me back into reality.

"Yes sweetie?" I asked.

"Are you okay?" She asked.

"No. No I am not. Everything that happened. What could have happened. If Paul wasn't there. I-I-I don't know what I would've done. On top of that, when he attacked me, he mentioned that Bella told him what I was and where I would be at the right time. This was all planned. She did this but why? Because I do not think she belongs in this world of supernaturals? Like I just do not get it." I say.

Jasper comes over and sits in front of my since we are in a private jet.
"Mom I will do whatever I can to figure this out. Especially since I just found out Alice has been lying to me. It's hard to tell what else has been going on that we don't know about."

I just nod my head and lean back against the seat.
"What did you do with him by the way?" I asked.

"You don't want to know that answer. Just know he's alive...for now." He says with a smirk.

I take this opportunity to rest. I drank some blood to help speed up my healing process and then got some sleep since we still had a while to go.