Chapter 31

Jasmine finally recovered from being sick, Rose and Emmett graduated again, so did Jared and Paul

Jasmine finally recovered from being sick, Rose and Emmett graduated again, so did Jared and Paul. I was proud of all of them. Paul and I have gotten closer.

During the summer, his father came home and they got into an ugly fight. I ended up making him move in with me permanently. That night of the fight he moved in, I had put Jasmine to bed. Paul sat down and told me everything that had happened. It broke my heart listening to everything Paul told me.

What shocked me the most was when he broke down and started crying on my couch. Out of all the years I knew Paul, I have never seen him cry. I held him and comforted him the best I could. That night, I promised myself to make sure this boy knows what motherly love is. And that is exactly what I did. Every day I made it a point to go out of my way and tell Paul that I am proud of him, or compliment him in some kind of way to make him feel loved.

As for Carlisle and I, we have started wedding planning more. We are getting married on December 25th. Yes we know it is Christmas but I have always wanted a Christmas wedding. I have my dress appointment made and we've started slowly getting the decorations.

Aside from wedding planning we are all still dealing with Edward and Bella. Edward and I haven't really spoken since he came to the hospital and yelled at me for picking Jasmine. Oh well. I know it should bother me more since he's my fiancés adoptive son but I just don't give two shits. He's changed ever since Bella got here.

He is never with the family anymore because all of his time is spent with Bella. I heard from Sam which heard from Billy that Charlie is not a fan of the two dating. I just laughed when I heard about it from Sam.

I continued staying in touch with papa and the others. They were glad to hear Jasmine was doing better.

Time skip!
Today was Jasmines 4th birthday! I can't believe I got her when she was almost 3 and now she's 4. My little girl is growing up.

This year I decided to get her a big girl bed. Rose was watching her while the boys helped me move the old bed out and this one in. I made sure it went along with the bedroom theme because she still liked the pink.

The plan was to spend half the day at the Cullen's and then finish her day here in La Push. So once the boys got the bed taken care of, I made my way back to Forks. When I got there I see the birthday girl dressed up in a cute pink dress.

"Mommy!" She yells running into my arms.

"Oh there's my girl." I say.

"It's my birthday." She says giving me a cheeky smile.

"No your birthday was last year." I say teasing her.

"Momma" she says pouting.

"Okay okay fine. You can have your birthday this year too. But you have to stop growing up on me princess." I say kissing her all over the face and tickling her. She starts to giggle and runs back into the living room.

This afternoon was great. She got more dresses, some other clothes, and more toys of course. Esme made her favorite lunch and had some ice cream. Around 4 o'clock we left and headed to La Push. The house was decorated for her by the time we got there and the boys and Emily were outside waiting. As we got out of the truck the boys and Emily yelled "HAPPY BIRTHDAY!"

Jasmine squealed and ran over to them all giving them hugs.

"Thank you puppies" Jasmine says.

They all groan while Emily and I bust out laughing. We all went inside and they started giving Jasmine her gifts. Sam and Emily got her a necklace with our tribe symbol on it. Jared got her some toys, and Paul gave her a wolf bracelet and a new stuffed animal. She loved it.

"Okay princess there is one more thing I want to show you. Since you are four you are a big girl now. So that calls for a big girl bed and room update." I say.

She jumps up and runs to her room. Not much longer than she ran to her room she started to scream. We all get up and go to her room. The boys did a nice job updated it. She still had her kitchen play set in the corner but her bed was different.

"Mommy it is perfect thank you!" She says running over and jumping on her bed

"Well you might want to thank your puppies because they were the ones who put it together for you." I tell her.

She jumps off the bed and runs over the them giving them each a hug. To finish the evening off, we went down to the beach to watch the sunset. The boys were playing soccer and Emily was sitting watching the play. Jasmine and I took a walk to have some mommy daughter time.

We sat close to the water, but far enough away to not get wet. "Did you have another good birthday?" I asked.

"Yes. I got lots of presents. And got more time with you." She says snuggling into me. I wrapped my arms around her and held her close.

"Mommy loves you so much." I tell her kissing her head.

"I love you more mommy." She says.

"Mmm I don't know. I think I love you the most." I say tickling her sides a little bit.

She starts to giggle and jumped up and started running. I got up and started chasing her. She was a giggling mess and when I finally caught her she laughed even harder. We calmed down when the sun started to set. After it started getting darker I put her on my back.

"Let's get you home princess. You had a long tiring day being the birthday girl." I tell her as she lays her head on my shoulder.

After we each got cleaned up we went to bed. Life was great. Athena had a wonderful fiancé, Jasmine, the other Cullen kids, the pack, she had what she wanted. What else could go wrong?