Epilogue

300 years later

ओह! यह छवि हमारे सामग्री दिशानिर्देशों का पालन नहीं करती है। प्रकाशन जारी रखने के लिए, कृपया इसे हटा दें या कोई भिन्न छवि अपलोड करें।

300 years later

It blows my mind how much time has passed since our wedding day. After Carlisle and I came back from our honeymoon, we got started on building our guard for the branch in America.

Since the one in Italy was all vampires, I wanted to change mine up and involve different supernaturals. Sam, Jared, Paul and Embry, Seth and Jackson joined Carlisle's guard, while Taylor, Jasmine, Rose, Bree, Leah and Jasper joined mine. Emmett, Kia, and Samantha was our floaters. They would go wherever we needed them the most.

We quickly found out that a wolves imprints life span is connected to the wolf as long as they continue to phase so we still had Emily, Hope, and Sarah (Embry's imprint) with us.

I couldn't have been more happy with how it all turned out. Carlisle and I decided to still be doctors but mainly for supernatural being's so we wouldn't have to worry about being exposed.

It is crazy sitting back thinking about how fast our kids grew up.

When Jackson turned 25 he proposed to Leah and they quickly got married and ended up have 3 kids before deciding that was enough.

Jasmine and Jared got married when she turned 22. That girl was head over heels in love with Jared and he was the same way with her. They reminded me of Carlisle and myself with how whipped they were for each other.

Kia and Samantha were both hybrids like me and imprinted on humans. Kia imprinted on a girl he saved from being killed in an ally. Since that day, they were attached at the hip and eventually got married having 2 sets of twins.

Samantha imprinted on Rose and Emmetts daughter Anna. We soon found out my gift really did work when I touched Rose she was able to have a baby of her own. Samantha was terrified we would all hate her for coming out gay but we loved her no matter what. As Anna came of age, Samantha sat her down with myself, Rose, and Sam and talked to her about the imprint bond, what is was and how it worked. Samantha completely gave Anna the control.

However, we soon found out that Anna felt the same way, thus began their journey as a couple. They were one of the strongest couples I had ever seen. They decided to adopt just like I did with Jasmine and Jackson.

Life was good, but it was about to get better.

"Mi amor, are you okay?" I heard Carlisle ask from behind me.

"Yes my love. But I have something to give you." I tell him sweetly.

"And what would that be?" He asked kissing my neck softly.

I turned around handing him the object.

"Are you serious?" He asked.

"Found out 2 days ago. What do you say. Are you ready to be parents again and expand our family?" I asked with tears in my eyes.

"With you? Always. You are the greatest gift that I have ever gotten and yet you keep giving me miracles upon miracles." He says kissing me a little deeper.

"I love you my King" I whisper.

"And I love you my hybrid Queen" he says.

The End!!!!

________________________

Thank you all so much for the votes and comments!!! I hope you enjoyed this story!

The Doctor's Hybrid जहाँ कहानियाँ रहती हैं। अभी खोजें