Chapter 58

"It all started this morning when we had to go pick up Jacob for training and patrol

"It all started this morning when we had to go pick up Jacob for training and patrol." I tell her.

Flashback
The pack was starting their morning off today with training and some patrol. Emily had breakfast for all of us including Jasmine. She didn't have school today because she wasn't feeling well so Emily and Taylor were watching her while Athena was a work.

Jacob never showed up for breakfast. I called Billy to see if he was there and Billy said he was still asleep.
"Sam do we have to go get him? I know he is suppose to be our pack brother but come on. He makes everyone miserable when he is around." Embry says.

"Isn't he your best friend?" Jared asked.

"Was my best friend. When Bella came around he completely changed. This Jacob is not the guy I used to know." He says to Jared.

Taylor then spoke up. "Bella has always been self centered. No matter what it is, she thinks she deserves everything and that everyone should be all about her. All she is going to do is use Edward and then as soon as he comes back she will drop him to go back to him. Just by the way Edward talked about her I knew he would always been hung up on her. But it doesn't bother me since I broke the bond and got this wolf instead. I do know if Bella tries making advances at you though I will kick her ass. I don't care if I am almost due." Taylor says causing us all to chuckle.

We continued eating. Once we finished, the boys and I headed towards Billy's to get Jacob. As we got there, we saw Bella fly up and slam on her breaks before storming into Billy's house yelling at him demanding to see Jacob.

All of a sudden, Bella storms out of the house and comes towards us.

"What did you do?!" She yells.

"What did we do? What did he tell you?" Paul yells back at her.

"Nothing. He tells me nothing because he is scared of you." She yells.

Paul starts shaking getting pissed off.
"Paul I need you to calm down and Bella back up." I say.

Paul starts to laugh a little bit and Bella decides to choose death today and slaps Paul across the face.

Paul begins to shake more and I tried using my alpha command but he was too pissed at this point. He phased and was slowly approaching Bella. She fell back on her ass and was quickly trying to get up.

Jacob busts out of the house and runs towards us.
"Jake run!" Bella yells.

He jumped over her and phased squaring up to Paul. They instantly started fighting and I told Jared and Embry to take her back to the house.
When I got Jacob and Paul split up, they phased back.

"Are you out of your fucking mind?! Jacob she had no right knowing about us and you went around your alphas orders. I will leave you to face the wrath and punishment of Athena since you could not listen. Now you just caused your pack to be more as risk and exposed." I yelled at him.

"Sam I love her."

"I don't give a flying fuck if you do. SHE IS NOT PACK, TRIBE, OR IMPRINT! WHAT DON'T YOU GET ABOUT THAT?!" I yelled causing him to bow his head.

When we get back to the house I hear more yelling.
"Why are you here? When did you get back you bitch." Bella says and we see her face to face with Taylor.

"I would step away if I were you Bella. I don't care if I am pregnant or not. I will kick your ass." Taylor says.

"I'd like to see you try." Bella says.

All of a sudden before anyone can react, Taylor pulled back and pushed Bella in the face breaking her nose. She starts screaming and yelling. Jacob pushes through us to get her.

"Awwh look it's your little lap dog. He's here to rescue you. Too bad his faith will be much worse later." Taylor says as Jacob takes her out of the house.

They were gone for a while. We all ended up outside hanging out when they came back. "So Athena is a hybrid? She's powerful enough to stop the red head who's after me?" She asked.

We all instantly started growling and Jacob had his head down.
"Also what's this I hear about that little brat being imprinted to my Jacob?" She says.

"They are not imprints anymore." I say.

"Yes she is my imprint! You better hand her over to me now." Jacob says.

Jared soon steps in front of her protecting her. "She is not going anywhere with you Jacob. You do not want her, and she is mine. So back the fuck off." Jared says.

"That little bitch will be mine. If I can't have her no one can." He says before phasing.

It all happened so fast that Jared turned around to block Jasmine from Jacob phases causing him to get clawed down his back. Jared lets out a loud scream of pain. Jasmine starts to cry. Jared isn't moving now and is losing a lot of blood.

"Jarebear. Please wake up please." She says crying shaking him.

Taylor comes over and takes Jasmine away from her. She starts screaming and kicking to get to Jared.
"Jarebear!"

I turn around and see Jacob still in wolf form and I phased and attack him. I bite him hard in the neck and leg to cause him to go down. I quickly phase back and look to Bella who is in shock.

"GET THE FUCK OFF MY LAND BEFORE I HAND YOU OVER TO THAT FUCKING REDHEAD!" I yell.

She takes off quickly and Emily runs out to tell me she called an ambulance. It wasn't much longer until they showed up and we took him to Athena.

Flashback over

"So yeah, that is how everything happened." I tell her.

She nods her head while still holding Jasmine. She turns around and takes her to his room and come back.

"Stay with them till I get back. Jacob is going to pay." She says walking out the door pissed. I don't even try to follow her because I know it will end badly if I try and stop her. I just go back to Jared's room and see Jasmine curled up next to him with her favorite stuffy.

"Please Jarebear. You gotta wake up." She says through her sniffles. Hearing her cry broke my heart. All I could think was, Jacob what have you done...