Chapter 54

With it being the weekend it has allowed me to have more time with the kids

With it being the weekend it has allowed me to have more time with the kids. Jasper and Rose were staying at their place until Jacob calmed down form his shift.

This beautiful Saturday morning me and the kids were at Emily's for breakfast with the pack. While we were waiting for the boys to get there, Jasmine was curled up on me lap. She had a nightmare last night and had clung to me all night and this morning.

As we were sitting at the table, Jacob walked in and looked at everyone and then maybe eye contact with Jasmine. He sucked in a breath and almost fell to his knees. When he pulled out of his trance he started growling and left. Jasmine sniffled knowing what just happened. She and Jackson both knew what imprinting was for us because I imprinted on Carlisle.

Jasmine understood completely what happened because for a 4 year old, she is very smart. "He doesn't want me mommy." She says curling up into me sniffling more.

"Oh baby. It will be okay. He is probably just in shock about everything."

Time skip
Over the next week Jacob has been very aggressive. Especially since he has been told he cannot see Bella. He hasn't even tried once to be with his imprint. Anytime he sees Jasmine, he either leaves or is mean to her. I am tired of it. So today I decide to confront him about it.

"Hey Jacob can I talk to you for a minute?" I asked.

"Yeah sure, what's up?" He says.

We start walking and get away from the others.
"Do you want this imprint bond with Jasmine? Not once this week have you tried being around her. So as her mother and omega of the pack, I need to know what is going to happen." I say to him.

He groans and runs his hand over his face. "I never wanted to imprint. I am in love with Bella and only want her. I don't want anyone else." He says.

I just nod my head at him. "And what happens if Edward comes back. Are you just going to settle down for my daughter when Bella goes back to Edward?"

"I mean she's only 4 so it's not like I can have a relationship with her right now. Why can't I just have some fun till she's of age then be with her?" He asks.

By this point I'm getting pissed. My daughter will not be second to anyone. I leave him standing there because if I stay any longer his ass will be on the ground. Instead of going back to the pack house, I call the elders and have them meet me at Billy's house.

"Athena, is everything alright?" Harry asks.

"If a wolfs imprint rejects them because they do not honor the bond, what happens." I ask them.

"Well ideally, the person a wolf imprinted on would have a second chance mate and the wolf would slowly dies." He says.

I just nod my head in understanding. "And if the imprint is too young to make that decision to reject is the parent allowed to?" I ask.