Chapter 63

It's now Monday

It's now Monday. Three days since that dream and it is still haunting me. I begin to make breakfast for the kids before I have to drop them off at school. The kids finally wake up and run into the kitchen and grab their food and eat. Once we are all dressed and ready, I take them to school.

When they are both dropped off I head to the office. I was the first one there like usual because I like to do some paper work before my day starts with clients. This was going to be a hard day because I still kept thinking of Carlisle. As I walked into the clinic I wasn't paying attention to my surroundings and I should have.

Suddenly I feel a sharp pinch in my neck and turn around and see Caleb giving me a wicked grin as he pushes whatever into my system. "What did you do?!" I asked.

"Drugged you. It's the only way to have you Athena. I'm doing this for us. So you can be mine." He says making his way to me.

I tried fighting off the drug as much as I could but nothing was working. I tried fighting him but it wasn't working either. Suddenly he started punching me and kicking me.

"You know if you would've just let me have you none of this would have happened. From the very beginning all I wanted was you but you wanted that fucking Cullen." He says punching me in the face.

He pushes me down on the floor and crawls on top of me. I kept trying to fight him off but nothing workings.
"Stop. Stop just stop. Please." I beg.

"Oh I love it when you beg me. But I'm going to make you mine. And I have Bella to thank for this. She told me when you'd be here, and that I needed to drug you heavily. So let's have some fun." He says ripping off my top. I couldn't help but cry. Whatever drugs he gave me have made me immobile. All I could do is just lay there and pray someone comes in soon and stops this monster.

 All I could do is just lay there and pray someone comes in soon and stops this monster

Today Taylor and I are having her last check up before the baby is born. Athena was able to get us in early this morning before her other clients. So we are headed to the clinic now. When we get there, the door wasn't closed all the way. Weird.

I walk in first and hear soft whining. I found the corner and get pissed. Athena is laying on the ground almost knocked out and pretty much naked and Caleb is in the process of taking his pants off. Oh hell no.