Chapter 20**

Smut Warning! ⚠️Today is finally Christmas eve and it is the day I am proposing to Athena

Smut Warning! ⚠️
Today is finally Christmas eve and it is the day I am proposing to Athena. Alice helped me get everything set up. Athena and Jasmine would be coming over here soon so I wanted to make sure everything was perfect.

I had messaged Sam that I would be proposing first thing of them getting here. We discussed where they would be at hiding to surprise her. They ended up getting her quicker than I expected. So we should them where to stand inside.

"You nervous?" Sam asked.

"Extremely." I say.

"Don't worry. She loves you more than anything Carlisle." He says.
I just nod my head.

After another 10 minutes of waiting we hear Athena's car pull up. Soon I hear her walking in so I get ready to propose to the girl of my dreams. She looks confused as she walks in until she sees me. And what's around me and stops still holding hands with Athena.

"My beautiful girls

"My beautiful girls. Athena the moment I laid eyes on you I was already head over heels for you. The more we spent time together I really fell in love with you. From our countless dates to just spending time together in our office doing work from home. To the intimate moments, to the small gestures we give each other while at work. Athena you are the love of my life and I don't want to spend another day with you. I can't imagine life without your smile, your laugh, your compassion, and ability to make people feel seen when they are around you.
My little Jasmine. You being in my life has brought me so much joy as well. Your giggles, snuggles, and sweet personality some of the things I love about you. When you called me daddy that night you were sick I was overjoyed. Anytime you come to me wanting daddy daughter time makes my days so much better and brighter. I want to spend the rest of my life make you and your mommy happen.
So my sweet and beautiful girls, will you do me the amazing honor of marrying me, and letting me be your father for the rest of your life?" I ask the both of them as I'm down on one knee.

Athena has tears rolling down her cheeks. Jasmine is starting to sniffle they look at each other and smile. Suddenly they get down on my level and pull me into a hug.