Chapter 55

It's been 2 days since Jacob threw Jasmine into the water and I rejected him for her

It's been 2 days since Jacob threw Jasmine into the water and I rejected him for her. She hasn't talked much. All she does is wrap herself up in her blanket and cuddles with the wolf stuffy Jared got her that looks like him. She never lets that stuffy go.

Right now she is sitting on my lap while we watch a movie. Jackson is with Jasper and Rose today because I want to try and get Jasmine to talk.

"Jasmine do you want to do anything today?" I asked her.

She just shock her head no against my chest and pulled herself closer to my chest.

After another 5 minutes of her snuggling with me, she sits up and looks down at her lap and then up to my eyes.

"Mommy what's a bitch" she asked. My eyes went wide at her question.

"Jasmine where did you hear that?" I asked.

"Jacob called me a little bitch before throwing me into the water." She says tearing up again.

"Sweetie you are not a bitch. A bitch is a very mean person and that is not you."

"So does that make Jacob the bitch then?" She asks with a small smile.

I chuckle at her and nod my head. "Yes but you are too young and small to say words like that okay?" I say.

"Okay mommy" she says snuggling back into me.

"How are your nightmares and flashbacks?" I asked.

"Still there. It feels so real all over again." She says.

"I'm sorry baby. Mommy will try and protect you better. I'm sorry I couldn't before." I say kissing her head.

"It's okay mommy. I'm not mad at you. I love you."

"I love you princess" I say holding her.

We kept watching the movie and she grabbed my attention again.
"Hey mommy?" Jasmine says.

"Yes princes."

"I wanna see Jared" she says shyly.

"Oh yeah?" I say.

"Yes mommy." She says snuggling into her wolf stuffy.

I have a feeling he will be her new imprint if she is wanting him and picks his stuffy over everyone else. If he is I'll be happy because I know he'd treat her right. I pull my phone out and text Jared.

Athena: you busy?

Jared: No just at Sam's. What's up?

Athena: jasmine wants to see you. She's specifically asked for you. Can you come over?

Jared: yeah give me 5 minutes and I'll be there.