𝙱𝚊𝚋𝚢 𝙳𝚊𝚍𝚍𝚢 𝙳𝚛𝚊𝚖𝚊?

Two weeks on hair and makeup, and it's better than what I thought. I make the same amount, probably more, and i've gotten along with a lot more girls. I know all the girls that work here now and some of them i've never seen before. They're all older than me, and always giving me life advice. Almost all of them have kids and sometimes have to bring them to work with them. The struggle is real.

It's 7pm and I just finished the last person. Sean has been blowing my phone up for the longest and is pissing me off. He acting like watching his baby is the worst task he's been asked to do. But when it's time to be head deep in my pussy, he's excited.

I waited for the girl to walk out before I answered the call. "What Sean?" I gritted. This is getting on my last nerve. He's the worst dad ever, and mines put me out his house.

"Man where you at? I'm tired of sitting in the house with this baby. I'm supposed to be going out tonight." he complained. 'This baby'? Wow.

"Sean....that baby is yours as well. What did you expect? You know what.... i'll be there, give me 30 minutes. Have her stuff packed and ready to go cause i'm not dealing with your shit. Youn gotta worry about her no more. Don't call me none of that shit cause you really must be smoking crack." I hung up in his face. That's the end of that, he won't have to worry about my baby anymore.

A knock at the door startled me to where I dropped my phone. Beyoncé chuckled and walked all the way in. I'm so pissed I don't even want to play with her tonight. She always has a joke or something to tell and I would usually laugh, but today's not the day.

"Baby Daddy drama?" she chuckled, sitting on the couch in the room. I nodded my head and started putting away the hair things into the drawers.

My mind was racing and my eyes were burning from the tears threatening to fall. I just know my face is really red. I'm going so fast, my hands are shaking. I feel like i'm about to panic because of my anger. At this point, I was just throwing things in their place. "Fuck!" I shouted dropping the curling iron. I'd forgot to unplug it and was just holding it like a dummy.

"Hey hey, calm down. Here sit down and take a breather. Your panicking." Giselle took over. I stood there watching her with the back of my hand on my forehead. I'm trying to stop myself from crying in front of her.

My phone went off again and it was Sean. I angrily answered, ready to curse him out. "Onika...where you at?" he asked again. This pussy ass boy.

"Sean stop fucking calling me! I told you I would be there! You making a big deal about watching the baby that you put in me!! Acting like you can't wait 30 fucking minutes for me to leave my damn job! You are the shittiest dad i've ever met." I screamed into the phone. He raised his voice back, and I heard my baby crying. I swear i'm going to jail tonight.

"Man don't come at me with that bullshit! You acting like I wanted a baby in the first place! Stop playin wit me yo! Don't make me pull up to that club! Talking about yo job. The one where you shaking yo ass and all up on other men for money?! That's hoe shit! Do better!" He yelled back.

Not gonna lie, that really hurt to hear. He understood my situation and promised to never judge me, yet he's doing it. My heart shattered and the tears fell.

"That's how you feel? Wow. Just have my baby ready to go when I get there." I hung up. "Ughhhhh." I wiped my face turning away from Beyoncé. This is so embarrassing. My body wouldn't move even though I was telling myself to go. Things were going good for me, but just like any other time, he's the purpose of me messing up.

My knees went weak and I dropped to the floor. Head in my hands, and crying silently. Beyoncé rubbed my back and whispered soothing things. I felt her grab my arms and pick me up.