𝙼𝚘𝚛𝚗𝚒𝚗𝚐 𝚊𝚗𝚍 𝙳𝚎𝚌𝚘𝚛𝚊𝚝𝚒𝚗𝚐?

"Hello?" Onika grumbled, answering the phone. It was 3am and her phone went off a total of four times before she became annoyed. "Baby." A honey smooth voice responded. She immediately knew it was Beyoncé. But Onika was confused about what she could possibly want at this time. "What is it Beyoncé?" She sighed.

"Can I come over there witchu?" Beyoncé pouted. Honestly, she couldn't sleep because she was so stressed with all the work she had to do. Running several businesses was fun until it came down to daily stacks of paperwork. She just wanted to lay under Onika and sleep peacefully.

The tone of Beyoncé's voice made Onika sigh softly. She knew she couldn't get rid of her, so she gave in. "I don't care Beyoncé. Just come, you already stole my key I don't even know why you ask." She grumbled. The line went dead and five minutes later, Beyoncé was walking into Onikas room. "You were already outside?" Nicki asked knowingly. Beyoncé stayed a good distance away, so she couldn't have gotten there in five minutes.

"Yea....I just didn't want to make it obvious so I tried to sit out there for a little bit." She replied, taking off her top layer of clothing. The way Onika slept, clothes shouldn't even be an option. It was always cold in there, but that heat blanket would burn you. "I oughta make you keep those sweats on because you always poking me when I wake up." Onika held her arms out. Beyoncé laid on top of her chest and snuggled into her.

The way they acted, would give you relationship, but they just called each other best friends. Most people already claim them as favorite couple, as if they're together, but they're the only two who doesn't. Of course Beyoncé wants to make it official, but she's willing to wait for Onika to confirm when she's ready.

Onika started to move as she felt Beyoncé growing above her. Why so soon?, she thought. "Beyoncé. Why are you hard? All we're doing is laying here dude." She asked, shifting a bit. Beyoncé chuckled and hovered over her.

"Bro it's not my fault that you do this to me. I'm trying to tell myself to calm down, but my body won't listen." She admitted. Onika sighed as they looked at each other. Beyoncé leaned down, sharing a kiss. They made out, and Beyoncé went from her lips to her neck. "Don't be calling me bro. I'm not your bro." Onika panted. Beyoncé was leaving marks and nibbles, as Onika moaned softly.

They started back kissing, and Beyoncé trailed her hand into Onikas shorts. She ran her finger through Onikas wetness, before dipping one finger in. "Mmph." Onika moaned. Their moment was soon interrupted by baby whimpers. Onika groaned and held Beyoncé's hand where it was.

"She'll stop. Don't get her that'll just make her act up more if she sees you." Onika whispered. She's been trying to get Azaria to stop being so spoiled, but she just couldn't bring herself to let the baby cry. At this moment she was willing to because she was on the verge of feeling good. "Bey noooo. Every time we get this far, she cries." Onika pouted as Beyoncé removed her finger. She sucked the juices off, and Beyoncé groaned.

"Cock blocking ass." she grumbled. Beyoncé got up from the bed, and went to get Riri from her room. She immediately laid under Onika once she got into the bed. "Mmaammaaa." Azaria cooed, placing her hands on Nickis face. They just laid there, rocking back and forth. Zaria started to whimper again, and Onika already knew what she wanted. She didn't feel like getting up to defrost breast milk, or make a bottle, so she just adjusted her onto a nipple. "Cry baby ass."

The three of them soon fell asleep wrapped around each other. Beyoncé with her arm draped across the two girls, and Azaria attached to Nickis chest. The huge blanket was covering them all. They looked like a well associated family.
___

"Dwayne move! Damn you about to piss me off! I'm supposed to be getting ready for school, not fighting yo humpty dumpty built ass. Get away from my door!" The sound of Lili's yelling sounded off the walls. Onika groaned in annoyance and sat up from her bed. They'd been going back and forth for probably an hour now. "Stop all that damn yelling! Both of y'all shut the fuck up!" Onika screamed. Beyoncé jumped from her sleep and wrapped back around Onika.