𝚁𝚊𝚗𝚍𝚘𝚖?

Seeing Beyoncé's Mama and sister sitting in the living room, my heart dropped. It felt like I had to throw up all over again. I knew it was them because they look just like her. And when her Mama said something, I thought about the southern accent she told me about. It's really strong.

Beyoncé saw the look on my face and walked me back to the bathroom. I flew over the toilet, throwing up whatever was left inside of me. Though I doubt there's anything. At this point it felt like I was throwing up my insides. I'll be surprised if the baby wasn't in the fucking toilet. "You alright?" Beyoncé asked once I sat up. I nodded my head and swished my mouth again. Whatever kind of mouth wash that is, she need to tone it down because it burns like hell.

We walked back out and her Mama was staring at me with a smirk, the sister had a huge smile.

"Umm... okay. Mama... this is Onika, my...This is Onika." Beyoncé said nervously. Why didn't she call me her girlfriend? Her Mama stood up and pulled me into a hug. "You look so drained baby." She whispered in my ear. "I'm team boy." She pulled away. I furrowed my eyebrows and looked at Bey.

"I've been dreaming about fish for about a week now. I thought it was someone in the family but after I made everybody take a test, I thought about my daughter who can't keep herself in her pants. I even made Solange take a test." She smiled. I looked at Bey and she avoided my stare. If your Mom knows you just slanging dick, you really need to chill. "Mama I keep myself in my pants. Don't say that." She rolled her eyes and sat back on the couch.

"So are y'all seriously together? Or is she still doing her little...thing?" She gestured. I looked at Beyoncé because it all determines on her. She grabbed my wrist and guided me upstairs. Did she just walk away from her parent? I would be dead. "Bey... your Mama is talking to you." I whispered, tapping her shoulder. She chuckled and we went into her room.

I'm guessing she's about to bring up the girlfriend thing. I think it's only right because i'm pregnant. And we like each other, a lot. Honestly I feel like a hoe. "I don't know what to tell her." She scratched her head nervously with a hand in her hip. Why is she so nervous right now? "Mama don't play when it comes to kids. She's been trying to get me to settle down and give her some grandkids. But she said if it's by some random, she'll beat my ass and still love the baby."

Well i'm not some random so she's good on that end. "Do you think i'm a random?" I sat on the bed. She looked away and kept scratching her head. "Are you serious?" I said lowly. "Oh my gosh you think i'm a random?" I asked unbelievably.

That's some crazy shit.

"Ok.... well. I'll go then." I stood. If she thinks i'm a random, I shouldn't be here talking about her Mama, or with her.

I went downstairs and grabbed Azaria from the couch. All I know is that Kali better come get me. I texted her and she said she was on her way. She's always on the move, and never runs out of gas. That's weird. "Onika... wait let me explain it to you." She came to me. I shook my head and put on Azaria and I's shoes.

"There's nothing to explain Beyoncé. You think im a random and that's....that's weird." I chuckled. A horn went off and I knew it was Kali. She better stop honking at me, she knows how I feel about that. That's why she called me right after. "Sorry. I'm outside." She said quickly. I hung up and went to the door.

"Beyoncé I know you didn't call her a random?" Solange frowned. Her Mama came flying out the kitchen. "You called a woman carrying your child a random?" She gritted. My eyes widened because how does she keep saying i'm pregnant and nobody has told her that yet? "Mama I didn-"

"You did. I know you did or you wouldn't have answered so quick." She pointed a spoon in her face. I let them do them, and went outside. Kali was all cheesy in the car on the phone. "Boy bye! Ain't nobody touched this, and won't." She smirked. The boy was a good looking dude. He looked older than her though. Like he was my age or something. She knows not to mess with someone older, I think I set an example for that.