𝙼𝚊𝚖𝚊 𝚃𝚒𝚗𝚊 𝙷𝚘𝚞𝚜𝚎

"How far long are you?" I asked Onika. She glared at me and didn't answer the question.. what's her problem? "I'm carrying your child and you don't know how far I am?" She grumbled. I shrugged shamefully and she got up and walked out.

Damn. It was just a question. I didn't know I was supposed to keep up with that. I can't even remember the day that we found out..that's kind of fucked up now that I think about it. "Baby! Come back. Can you at least tell me so I can remember for next time?" I turned her around.

There was tears in her eyes and she was red as a tomato. She shook her head and walked to the other side of the house where Kali and Zari were. They always go over there at least once a day.

I followed her because I really didn't mean to upset her. It had just crossed my mind that I didn't know so I asked. We had an appointment yesterday and her belly had grown a lot now. She's huge, well not really huge. But she's big.

"I'm 5 months Beyoncé can you get away from me please?" She said softly. I pulled her into a hug and walked us back to our side. Of course being careful of the baby between us.

We're going to figure out the gender at the next appointment. Well we're having a gender revel so it'll be sent to the company that's doing the balloons and cake

Onika wants to do the cake reveal and balloons, so that's what we're doing. I don't know how she plans to do both. But she said something about letting Zari have a mini cake to herself that'll have the color in it.

No one will know unless they pay attention. Everyone will think the revel is the balloons, but whenever Zari gets to the middle of the cake is when we'll know.

So the whole thing depends on baby Z. But the balloons are for sure in case she doesn't eat it to the point we need it to be.

It sounds cute and all, so i'm ready. Really ready to stop calling the baby an it. Or arguing with Onika about calling it a she. I want a baby girl, but she wants a boy. I mean...I understand why because Zari is a mini her. Two mini hers is a fucking mess.

Hopefully if we have a girl...it'll be a mini me. You know...50/50.

"I'm sorry...I just couldn't remember. I'm sorry i'm sorry i'm sorry i'm sorry." I kissed around her face. She whined and pulled away from me.

Her hands went to my pants and she tugged on my belt with her lip out. Mood change. I'm keeping track because she's always telling the doctor that she doesn't have them. She's a fawk lie!

"Please?" She pouted. If she wanted to have sex, I wouldn't deny, but she just wants to give me head. I still haven't let her do it again, and i'm serious. The amount of times she's asked me is crazy though. I get asked everyday.

I moved her hands and moved my finger side to side. "Ah ah ah." That made her eyes weld up with tears and she cried into my chest.

"You're making my horniness so harrddd." She sobbed. I rubbed her back and we walked slowly into our room. Poor baby just want to feel something hit the back of her throat.

I'm not helping. She's not about to bitch me. Only one time...that was it. "Come on let's take a nap." We laid down. She cried harder and stuffed her head into my chest. My god. "Gon head and go to sleep baby." I rocked her.

Not long after she was knocked out. That's all she needed.
*

"Mommy!!!" Azaria yelled through the house. I was chasing her and she was screaming to the top of her lungs. If Onika wake up....

"Azaria Rae! Shush and stop running! Beyoncé sit yo over grown ass down!!" We both looked at each other and she covered her mouth giggling with her sippy cup. "Oops." She whispered. I picked her up and quickly went to the kitchen downstairs.