𝙰𝚏𝚝𝚎𝚛 𝙱𝚒𝚛𝚝𝚑

"Is she okay?" Kali whispered. I nodded my head and handed her the snacks she asked for.

Turns out...Nicki is fine. Her body went into shock and she shut down for a few days. I was so scared because after reading books and shit, I thought she passed away. And then they took so long to even tell us what was going on.

We couldn't go in the room for the four days that she was out. They said it would affect her body and make her go into something much more serious.

That really hurt me because I wanted to bond with our newborn and things like that. The whole time, I was panicking. Mama and Momma Carol was there the whole time. Sleeping in the waiting room and things. We all had to because we couldn't go in the room.

There was no way that we were leaving. Only to get clothes and stuff for Z. Kali had to school of course, but she was leaving when she could.

Nicki woke up the other day and has been drowsy since. She'll be woke one minute and then sleep the other. When it's time to feed Desiree, she'll get up for that, and then lay the baby down on her chest.

Desiree is going to be so spoiled because of that. They've been sleeping skin to skin. Even when she was in her deep sleep, the doctors would take her in to lay on Nickis chest for a certain amount of time. Just so she wouldn't lose contact.

I specifically asked for that because we didn't know how long she would be out.

"Yea she good. She's laying with Desi right now so you know they're sleep." I chuckled.

Babies sleep so much and it's killing me. I just want to be with my girlfriend and my baby but they both tired and sleep.

Zari gets mad when she goes in and they're sleep. She'll stomp and cross her arms with a growl and teary eyes. We have to cheer her up after because she acts really hurt.

Wonder where she gets that from....mmmmm.

"Ughhhhhh. I wan me mommy!" Zari groaned. Carol looked at her and she slumped in the seat. This attitude is so crazy! She's been so mean and bratty since she hadn't been around Nic.

I've come to conclusion that they are each other's fuel to the fire. If one another isn't around, they're just...mean. And even if they are around each other, they're mean-ER!

"Azaria Rae...fix your face and sit up in that seat." Carol mumbled. Z huffed and sat up throwing her hands in her lap.

Lord.

A nurse came and smiled, letting me know that Nic wanted me. I shook my head because she was just knocked out.

When I went in the room, she was laying there with a pout on her face, and Desiree on her shoulder.

I pecked her lips and she whined.

"What's wrong baby?" I hovered over her. She looked at me and rubbed her eye. Anyone could tell she just woke up, it's all in her face.

She so sexy without even trying.

I pecked Desiree's cheek repeatedly until she started moving like she was annoyed. Nicki.

Onika was sniffling so I looked up to see her rubbing her nose. Her allergies are shit.

"What's wrong baby? You called me in here and haven't even said nothing to me." I chuckled.

"You don't want to stay in here with me? Why you keep leaving me by myself?" She pouted.

I kissed her poked out lip until she moved her head. I'm annoying as shit. But we know this already.