𝙿𝚛𝚘𝚋𝚕𝚎𝚖𝚜?

"Beeyyyy! Stop being like that and let me do it." Onika whined. She's still stuck on trying to give me head. I don't know why she wants to so bad... she can make me cum from her hands. I've never met someone who wanted to suck dick this bad.

After she did that with just her hands that time, I don't even want to know what she can do with her mouth. By the way she kiss you can tell it's worth something. She not about to bitch me with head. That's so embarrassing. "Onika...go to sleep." I mumbled. It's too early in the morning and i'm not getting up for this.

"No! You get up. We have an appointment in an hour. I'm two months today." She smiled.

See, Onika is very amusing. Some days she's really happy about having another baby, but then she'll overthink and ask if i'm gonna leave her. I know I would never leave her, i'm falling in love with her. Even if I wasn't, I wouldn't make anyone pregnant with my child do it on their own. If we were to break up, I would still be by her side and help her. That's what you're supposed to do.

I keep failing to mention to Onika, that Mama wants to meet her again. Since the first time wasn't too good. She left out on me for saying she was a random, and when she left, Mama beat me with the spoon. Can't lie and say I didn't deserve it because I was wrong. The way I said it wasn't right, but i'm glad she understood what I meant. Mama still said I was dumb for even mentioning that. But Mama really like Onika, and she hasn't even had a conversation with her yet.

She claims that she can feel the energy radiate off of me. "You're always glowing when you come from with her." Is what she says every time. Sometimes I don't even have to tell her where I came from because she'll just tell me herself. It's weird but she's been doing that my whole life. Always know the truth before it comes out.

"Beyoncé get up! You're not missing this appointment when you missed the last one. Please don't do me like this. I had to deal with this alone shit through Zari... please come on." She begged. That made my heart hurt. I'm not trying to not go, i'm just slow in the mornings.

The only reason I missed the last one was because we got the times mixed up. She was ready on time and there already by time I woke up. I'd slept at my own house that night. I had to stand outside and wait for her to come out. She was really upset with me but wouldn't say.

"Baby...i'm not gonna do you like that. I'm about to get up." I said lowly, sitting up from the bed. She walked off into the bathroom and did her. I could hear her phone go off, and her answer. "Yea... I have a doctors appointment today, if you want to take her.....But Sean I swear to god if you pull some shit, imma kill you. So please.... chose wisely." She walked out.

Another thing is that she's been so mean. Like that attitude is gonna be the death of me. It's already bad, so imagine the attitude while she pregnant. Sometimes I just want to throw her little ass across the street. But I can't do that because my lovely girlfriend is fragile.

She came back in with a dressed Azaria, and sat her on the bed. Her eyes landed on me, and she didn't say anything. Just sighed and started to put her shoes on. I watched her grab her keys and leave out. "Come on Zari." She cooed, picking her back up and leaving out the door. I'm guessing she's about to drop her off or something because she didn't say anything.

I got out of the bed and went to brush my teeth and get ready. I'm so tired yo, we were up all night because Azaria was crying. She's obviously getting a cold and is annoyed by it. Acting like her mother.

By time I was done, Onika still wasn't back. I know she didn't leave me.

I called her phone, and she answered. "Hello?" It sounded like she had been crying. If I hear a sniffle, I'll know she was. "Baby where you at?" I asked. There was a beeping noise, that sounded like a doctors office, and I knew.