𝙴𝚖𝚘𝚝𝚒𝚘𝚗𝚊𝚕 𝚆𝚛𝚎𝚌𝚔?

Here it is going on noon and Onika still hasn't called me about the appointment. Either she's being stubborn or hasn't gotten up yet. I would be really surprised if an appointment was made past noon, that's unusual. Especially for the type of visit it is. I've called twice and she didn't answer, my only option is to call Kali. She's always on that phone so I know she'll answer.

"Hello? Beyoncé come over here. She's in here panicking about this pregnancy again. She thinks you're gonna leave her and have her struggling even more and... just come because she's going crazy." Kali sighed. I was already in the car by time she finished.

I literally sped all the way there. I'm always speeding but this time I didn't stop at no lights not even stop signs. That's so dangerous I should stop. I knocked on the door and nobody came for like 5 minutes, so I used my key. As soon I entered, you could hear her crying. Aw baby. I went in her room and Kali was holding her as she cried in her shoulder. Dwayne was standing there looking at them, I know he's going crazy. "Man Lauren been doing the same shit yo." He rubbed his head and walked off.

"Cookie... baby look at me." I kneeled in front of her. She shook her head no and kept sniffling. I grabbed her face and made her turn to me. Her eyes were red, along with her whole face. "Stop crying. I'm not gonna leave you I promise you. Imma be by your side through this whole thing. Stop. Wipe your face and be a big girl." I helped her stand up. "You're a big girl right? Why are you acting like a baby?" I pulled her into a hug.

"I am a big girl. See. I have a baby in me." She looked at me face. Oh my she looks like a little kid in these footy pajamas. I picked her up and she wrapped her legs around me, sticking her head in my neck. It's so easy to just walk around with her because she's so tiny.

"I'm gonna get fat and ugly and- and you're not gonna want to be around me anymore." She said lowly. I shook my head and went into the bathroom for her closet. "Oh yea... you gotta go now if you want to make the appointment. I called the lady and told her y'all would be late." Kali shouted. I started looking through her clothes, and found her some jeans and a shirt. "Are you okay with wearing this?" I showed her. She nodded her head and I let her down.

This onesie is so cute on her. "Where Zari?" I asked unzipping the suit. She started hiccuping before crying again. Omg. How is that making her cry?

"C-Candi has her. I think that they think i'm a bad p-parent. They always take her from me and everyone loves her and wants her. But what about meeee?" She sobbed. I quickly changed her clothes as she helped me. This bonnet has to come off. I didn't want to just take it off and she gets mad at me, so I asked.

When she took it off, my eyes widened. Bad move. Now she's looking sad again. "It looks bad? Am I ugly?" I picked her up again and took her to the sink. I don't really know how to do hair but I guess we can be twins today. There was a spray bottle that looked like a mixture of something, so I sprayed that into her hair and let her loose curls form. She brushed through it and let it flow.

"Are you done crying? You're being the big girl that you are?" I rubbed under her eyes. She nodded her head and we started to leave. Kali walked out with us, but she wasn't going because what she had on... hell no. "I'm going to get Zari from the next building so stop looking at me like I'm stupid. I know i'm underdressed." She mumbled.

I nodded my head and walked Onika to the passenger side of my car. She hates riding in my vehicle because it's "too short". Like she isn't short herself. Her sniffles kept going as she looked out the window. Luckily I knew where the place was. I've been there before for another girl to get an abortion. I opened the door for her and we went inside. The lady took her right to the back because her time had just passed.

She sat on the table and did the whole... Q&A thing. When she put the gel on Onikas stomach, she jumped and scrunched her face. The wand moved around and the doctor pointed to a little bitty dot. She said that was the baby and she was 2 and a half weeks pregnant. I was excited, and after seeing the baby, Onika was kind of feeling better. I could still see the uncertainty in her eyes, but I would do my best to take that away.