𝚆𝚘𝚛𝚝𝚑 𝙵𝚒𝚡𝚒𝚗𝚐?

"Hello?" I answered the phone. Beyoncé had been blowing me up since I left. I just needed a break. My head was spinning and I could've spazzed any minute. Then I would be blamed for ruining the party. Which i'm pretty sure I already did.

But that just proves why I didn't want to do it.

I'm not mature enough to deal with them. My mouth and mindset isn't right for it. I'm for sure the black sheep of the family. It is what it is though.

"Come home." She sighed. I'm at my cousins house. Zari is playing with her cousin. This is my people on my Dads side, so it's all cool over here. It's the same person from the last time I ran off. He's always my go to when I need to get away.

Last night wasn't the way I wanted things to go, but I also wasn't surprised. I spent the night here because it ended up getting really late. And Z didn't want to leave.

"Ok I am." I stood from the couch. I'm not leaving yet, but I am going home. I'm sure she wants an explanation. "When?" I rolled my eyes and sighed loudly.

"Today Beyoncé. I just needed to clear my head for a minute. I'll see you later. I promise. Love you, bye." I hung up.

Azaria came running to me with this big ass dog. I'm scared of it, but she isn't. I don't know how she isn't because she's big as hell. Bigger than her. Then she's a pit bull, red nose.

"Nika wook at her nails!" Aniya ran. Poor dog, they've been harassing her since we got here.

She keeps trying to play with me but i'm not messing with her. That dog is way too heavy and huge. No way.

"Good morning." Abel came out of his room. I returned the gesture and he sat on the couch. He pat the spot next to him and I sat down.

Explaining time. He's older than me so he's always wondering about me.

"So...what happened? You came here last night crying your eyes out. Didn't even want to tell me what was going on. Zari was so scared, I had to calm her down."

Yes I had a whole...attack. I guess. My anger was so high and I just wanted to punch something...someone.

"Mechelle and Loretta. That's really all I have to say." I chuckled. He nodded his head.

Everyone knows how they are towards me so saying their names is all they need to know. There's only a few things they can do to make me pop off.

And they did all of those things last night.

"Yep. They still bitter and bougie. Acting like we ain't all from the same spot. They wanna be some Kardashians so bad."

Hell yes. They think they're so above us. Like we don't matter because we still live in the same area. We didn't run away from our hood because we got money. That's just stupid.

"So bad! Like girl. And they always have something to say about my kids. Like Mechelle didn't go get pregnant after I did. That's really why Loretta mad."

It didn't surprise me when I got a call saying Mechelle came home pregnant because she always followed me. She's older than me but was always jealous because of what my momma let me do. I wasn't trapped in the house all my life.

My parents allowed me to go places with my friends and enjoy myself. Loretta didn't let her kids do stuff. They had to stay home all day because she didn't want them to be bad. Or show where they're from.

Which doesn't make sense to me because staying in the house isn't going to change that.

"Hell yes. She just need to mind her business. I got the message about the party. Kali really put everybody in that group chat. Half them people surprised me. Loretta being one of them. I thought she would be the one to ignore the damn message. But that's why I didn't come because I know Loretta still don't like me for messing with Mechelle." He laughed.