𝙵𝚒𝚐𝚑𝚝𝚒𝚗𝚐?

"Why is she looking under couches and shit? I'm about to beat her ass yo." I gritted. This lady was looking all around my apartment and shit. Flipping pillows and looking inside of cabinets. The fuck that gotta do with baby proof? "Just calm down baby. We did everything we needed to do, you good. You moving with me anyways." Bey wrapped her arms around my waist. She was really excited about that.

I didn't really feel a way because something was telling me that it wouldn't go well. We're probably used to different things...I don't know maybe i'm overthinking it. We rarely go to her house so I don't know how things go for her. Hopefully we can come to agreements about things. That's if we can't get along. I wouldn't want to move with her and not like it. Then I have to find somewhere else to go because my apartment is gone.

Zari was asleep in her room. I went and bought her a new bed because the old one was giving me anxiety. She only take naps in her own bed, I have her sleep with me at night. It's not good to do that, but I just can't leave her alone while i'm asleep. It doesn't feel right. This whole thing is definitely a reality check.

It's been two weeks since the whole hospital thing and this trick ass lady is looking through my shit. I'm really pissed because she's messing things up. I can tell that she's getting mad she can't find anything. Before she leave imma tell her to kiss my ass. For sure.

There was a knock at the door and it was Sean. It's Friday which means he had to come for his visit, and I told him the lady was coming. "Hey. She's sleeping, or at least I think so." I let him in. The lady was eyeing him, so I spoke up before she started writing shit in this ugly ass paper pad. "That's her dad." She nodded her head and checked the couch again. If her ass don't leave!

"Ok! Well that seems to be it. I would suggest you choose different plug stoppers because with her age, she'll be able to pull those out." She smiled weirdly. I rolled my eyes and nodded my head. The stoppers were regular ass ones. What others ones are there? And what child will try to mess with a plug, see they can't, and pull the things out? Not my baby. If she can't get to something she'll leave it alone because she doesn't want to get in trouble. She's not dumb.

But i'm not even gonna get into that.

She just stood there looking. I don't know if she expected me to walk her out, but she can get the fuck. And she better go quick before I go off. She scoffed and started to walk to the door. Bitch. Old ass.

Sean came out holding Azaria. She was squinting her eyes, just now waking up. When she saw me, she whined and reached for me. "Mommy!" I smiled and grabbed her, fixing her shirt. The way she sleeps is so crazy. Too young to be slapping people in their sleep.

"Hey baby. You hungry?" I just wanted to hear her say McDonalds. She just calls it Clown because of the man. Her face frowned at me and she crossed her arms. Yes I already know what she wants. "Alright...Go get your shoes like a big girl." I put her down. She ran into her room and Sean followed behind her.

"I wanna suck your dick so bad." I turned to Bey. She smiled and shook her head before poking my nose. I swear i'll make her fold one day. This girl must think i'm playing when I say I actually love sucking! "You're driving me crazy!" I yelled. "Please?" I pouted, pulling her strings. She moved my hands and I swear I was about to cry. My eyes watered and my chest started to rise and fall.

She smacked her lips and pulled me into my room, closing the door. "I'm never..never ever letting you give me head ever again!" I stomped. This isn't fair! "We both know that ain't true." She chuckled. I shrugged my shoulders and sat on the bed.

A knock was on the door and I opened it. "Umm. It's okay if I take her to get the food?" Sean scratched his neck. This man acts so nervous when he asks for her. As he should because I couldn't get him last time, but i'll kill him this time.