𝙰𝚝𝚝𝚒𝚝𝚞𝚍𝚎 𝚊𝚗𝚍 𝙵𝚘𝚛𝚐𝚒𝚟𝚎𝚗𝚎𝚜𝚜?

"Are you ready Kali?" I asked knocking on the room door. We were going to get her things from our parents house. I dreaded going, but I know she would need help. She even asked Beyoncé to come for extra lifting. I hate that they've became so close. The girl even takes it as far as calling her, her in law. Like who does that? We're not even together so why?

"She need to hurry the fuck up!" Dwayne yelled from my living room. Oh I forgot to mention him. He's been around a lot lately. I guess his monthly leave is over and he's back home. Or whatever.

Beyoncé was in my room with Azaria, doing their normal "bonding." It gets on my nerves. My baby doesn't even bother me the way she used to, I miss my baby. "Shut the fuck up Dwayne, I'm coming. You always talking shit i'll beat yo ass. Short ass boy." She spat back, coming out of her room. One thing about us siblings, we're gonna argue. It's in our blood. If we don't argue, we immediately know that there's something wrong with one of us. Then we're following each other around trying to figure out what's wrong. It's so crazy. 

"Ok both of y'all shut the hell up and make y'all way to the door." I jumped in. They held a look and I caught on. I ran down the hall into my room and they both chased me. I couldn't jump on the bed because Zari was asleep on it. "No! Do it and both of y'all getting put out!" I yelled. They laughed and still walked up to me. Lord why did I have to be the smallest. Wayne grabbed my arm and I tried to jerk away. Kali grabbed my other arm and pulled.

They're just about to throw me back and forth until I lose balance and fall. "Sttoppp!" I yelled as I went back and forth. After them going for awhile, my feet couldn't keep up and I fell. "Owww!" I whined holding my elbow. Tears filled my eyes and started to fall quickly. I hit my funny bone and it ain't too funny. Beyoncé just sat on the bed, patting Riris back.

I angrily got off of the floor and walked to the front door. I'm really mad about that happening, they always ganging up on me. Soon, they all were coming down the stairs and getting into the car. I locked my doors when Beyoncé tried to get in the front. Ain't nobody sitting up here with me. "Bro unlock the doors man it's hot as fuck out here!" Dwayne yelled, taping on my window. That pissed me off so I unlocked them. They all got in and I ignored them.

The ride was silent, mainly because i hadn't talked to my parents in months and I didn't know how this would go. I just know they're going to be so passive aggressive and Dwayne is gonna try to stick up for me. Beyoncé is with us so it'll be so embarrassing.

Kali had texted them, letting them know that we would be here to get her stuff. They were so calm about her leaving and seemed a little relieved. It's not surprising. When we pulled up, our Dad was standing on the porch, staring into thin air. The normal Dad stare. He saw my truck and walked up to it. His eyes landed on Azaria, and he picked her up. I really don't want him holding her, but whatever.

"Look at her! Looking just like your Momma. You're just so pretty and precious." He played with her cheeks. She was smiling and giggly like it was all good. We followed him into the house and started taking things from the room to my truck. "Lift the little thing and it'll be extra space at the bottom." I explained. Lili opened it and started throwing her clothes inside. This girl is so messy.

Momma and Daddy was nowhere to be found as we did this. They'd took Azaria and I could hear her laughing and things so I know she was good. Beyoncé even disappeared after helping for so long. I walked into their living room to see Beyoncé talking to my Dad. They were all smiles as if they knew each other.

I walked towards them and Beyoncé wrapped her arm around my neck. "I didn't know you knew Beyoncé babygirl. She owns the building I work in." He smiled widely. I guess we're just gonna forget the fact that he put me out this same home a year ago. Beyoncé knew that, and was being so calm like it was okay.