𝙿𝚛𝚎𝚐𝚗𝚊𝚗𝚝?

The next morning was full of groggy people. The ones in the living room ended up getting comfortable and falling asleep right where they were. They were all too drunk to drive anywhere, so it only made sense.

Beyoncé was in the room soothing Onika, as she laid on her back in the bed, acting like a baby. Onika was mad at the fact that Beyoncé didn't have not one lick of hangover from the liquor she'd drunk. "Beyoncéeee, it hurts." she cried softly. Her stomach felt like it was being stabbed in one spot. She immediately thought of the time when she was pregnant with Azaria.

Her eyes went wide, but she didn't remember having sex last night, so she calmed down. Not only did her stomach hurt, but her bottom half felt like it was ripped, but she thought that maybe she fell. Beyoncé remembered everything, but thought Onika did as well. She wanted to comment on it, but didn't because she was comforting Nicki. Beyoncé also remembers Onika waking up at 5am horny all over again, still drunk.

Of course Bey denied because 1, Azaria was present and 2, Nic was way too drunk.

Kali walked into the room with her phone, happy to see Onika awake. She'd been waiting for hours to show her the videos. "Cookie... you did the fool last night, listen." Kali put the phone up to Nickis ear, and she panicked at what she'd heard. The first sound was her screaming about getting the "best dick in her life". It then rolled into the yelling from the other side of door, about getting her baby.

Onika laid there with wide eyes at her words from last night. "What the fuck?! I yelled that to everyone? What did they say? That's so embarrassing oh my gosh. Are they still here?" She threw in the questions. Kali nodded her head and grabbed a sleeping Azaria off of the bed. Onika smacked her lips and glared, "Kali you always taking my baby. It's not even funny anymore. Do you think i'm a bad parent?" She pouted. There was definitely a bit of drunk ness still inside of her.

Beyoncé and Kali laughed at her face, and shook their heads. "No I don't think that. You're a wonderful parent. But you're bound to start throwing up at any giving moment. Get her when you're done and feeling better Cookie." She said before walking out. Onika still hadn't realized that she'd had sex with Beyoncé last night, until she sat there for awhile; thinking.

"Holy shit! We had sex last night?!" She yelled sitting up. Instantly regretting it as a wave of pain shot through her stomach. Beyoncé nodded her head with a smirk, and rubbed Onikas stomach. She was doing it for two reasons. 1, Onika had been making her do it since they'd woke up, and 2, she knew she came in her last night. When Onika caught onto Beyoncé's expression, she flew from the bed, ignoring the pains, and covered her mouth. "You came in me last night!" she stated. "Didn't you? Or you wouldn't be looking like that and rubbing my belly like that!"

Beyoncé nodded her head again, with a smile. Onika shook her head and ran towards the bathroom, to find the Plan B's she bought previously. They were nowhere to be found. "Did you throw out the damn pills?" She pouted in Beyoncé's face. Bey scrunched her face and said no. What Onika didn't know, was that she'd left them in the truck, in the heat. They would have no effect if she bothered them now.

"Maybe I left them in the car?" She questioned herself. Beyoncé shrugged and stood from the bed. In her mind, she didn't care because she's always wanted a child, as well as one by Onika. She wanted her kids to be by Nicki, no one else. Onika was in panic mode because Azaria was one almost 2, and she could barely control her. How would she handle two little kids?

Onika began to frantically search for her keys, but couldn't find them anywhere. She didn't know they were on the couch, under a sleeping Aubrey. "Oh my goshhh! God is not on my side right now." She began to cry. Beyoncé chuckled and hugged her tightly. "It's okay baby. Let's think of baby names now so we won't be so late on it...good plan?" She rubbed her belly. Onika smacked her hand and stormed back into the room. After searching in there, and tearing everything up, she went into Kalis room.