𝙴𝚖𝚘𝚝𝚒𝚘𝚗𝚜, 𝚊𝚗𝚍 𝙱𝚒𝚐 𝙱𝚛𝚘𝚝𝚑𝚎𝚛?

This shit is erking me. Onika decided that it was okay to 'talk' to Sean. He called crying about how he was sorry for doing what he did to her. And that he wanted to see his baby. He even said some bullshit about them getting back together. I know i'm not with her, but I wouldn't want to see her back with this dude. I'll probably kill him if he did something else to her.

Only way I was allowing her to go, is if I went with. She kept trying to deny me going because 'We not together' is what she keeps saying. I don't care about all that. What I do care about, is her, so i'll do whatever in my power to make sure she's safe and okay. I already don't have nobody else to care for, besides my momma and sister. They're both perfectly fine, so that's cool.

My stink has been sick, and Onika keeps saying that she's fine with taking care of her and going to work. I went over there two days ago and my baby was crying so hard because she wanted to lay under Onika. It was pissing me off because she was acting like she didn't want to be bothered. Come to find out, she was on her period and was very irritable. I had to learn that from Kali though.

I'm on my way there now, it's 9am, hopefully they up. With baby girl being sick the way she is, i'm sure they're awake. At least I know Onika is. Kali may be at school though, it's Monday. I parked my car and walked up the long steps to her apartment. There was a key under the mat, but I took it a while ago. It's mine now, so I just unlocked the door and walked in. Azaria's cries were heard as soon as I stepped in.

I went down the hall to Onikas room and she laid there with the covers and pillows over her head. Azaria was crying her eyes out in the middle of the bed. Why the fuck she just letting my baby cry like that? "Onika getcho ass up!" I grabbed one of the pillows, throwing it down on her. She didn't move so I yanked the covers back. Her clothes consisted of sweat pants and a hoodie. I can't believe she ain't hot, this heavy ass cover and then them big ole clothes.

"Beyoncé stop." She said lowly, not moving. I picked up Zari and she immediately stopped crying. All she wants is to lay under someone because she's sick. Two sick babies don't mix well, because that's exactly what Onika is acting like; a baby. I pulled my slides off and laid down in the bed. Onika was sniffling and I looked at her so fast, I got dizzy. She was pulling the covers back over her. "Cookie are you crying?" I asked softly.

Now I feel bad for yelling at her. Is she crying because of that?

"No." I heard a whimper. She's lying, she always lie when it comes to her feelings. In the little time i've known her, she never tells the truth first. I always have to get it out of her, sometimes she still won't tell me.

Onika started giving baby girl formula, so I made her a quick bottle and rocked her to sleep. It was quick because she'd been crying. After I tucked her in her bed, I went to talk to Onika. I hated when she cried, and that was often. It hurt to see her cry so much.

I took off my top layer of clothes, leaving me in my underwear and muscle shirt. Mentally preparing myself to slide under these thick ass covers with her. I inhaled deeply before sliding under and wrapping my arms around her. She smelled so good, wow. "What's wrong Bubble?" I asked softly, rubbing her back. She laid on her stomach with her arms folded under her head. Only way I knew she was crying, was because she can't stop sniffling. That always gives her up, it doesn't stop for a while.

"Noth-ing." she choked. Then she sobbed loudly. "He's trying to take my babyyyy." Her cries got louder. I scrunched my face in confusion. Sean trying to take Azaria? I'm confused. "What do you mean by that?" I rubbed her back. She was crying loudly like she was in so much pain.

"This is not my fucking day! I'm bleeding everywhere and cramping so bad!! Then I get a call from my stupid ass baby daddy talking about he wants custody of my baby! H-he was just trying to apologize, why is he d-doing this t-to meee!?" She sobbed. I pulled her close and rubbed her back. Her body was slowly moving back into the position she was in. Damn do she not want to lay on me?