𝙱𝚒𝚛𝚝𝚑-𝚍𝚊𝚢

"Bey it hurts so bad." Onika whimpered. She'd woke up in the middle of the night from several pains flowing through her body. It wasn't normal, and it was very familiar to her. But much more intense.

Her tears were flowing, and her eyes were shut. Trying to keep her breathing together.

"Ok...do you think it's contractions? Come on let's go to the hospital." Beyoncé grabbed her hands. Inside, she was going crazy. Not knowing what to do, but from books and websites, she had it together for a bit.

Onika allowed herself to be pulled from the bed, and walked slowly to her shoes. Bey grabbed her clothes, and attempted to put them on her.

Nicki moved away, not wanting to be in clothes at the moment. Pain brought her heat, and she was super hot.

"Move! Beyoncé I don't want the shirt on please stop." She whimpered holding the bottom of her belly.

Bey ignored the outburst and sat her on the bench, sticking her feet through the sweat pants. "At least put these on. You can walk with just a bra, but you have to cover your bottom baby." She soothed.

After getting them on, Beyoncé called Kali to inform her. They got to the car, Onika leaning against the dashboard, not wanting to sit back.

"Please hurry." She whispered. Beyoncé hit the gas, speeding to the hospital. Ignoring laws and lights.
••••
"Ughhhh!" Onika groaned.

The whole thing was a false alarm. She was nearing her due date, and was ready for the day to come,

"Se acerca la bebe." Bey rubbed her stomach. Onika nodded her head with a sniffle, keeping herself calm.

The doctors suggested that she go on bed rest until her due date. Being so active was beginning to take a toll on her body. Moving too fast.

"Tiene que darse prisa." She whispered back. Beyonces eyes widened and she sat up from the bed. She didn't know Nicki spoke spanish, so it surprised her.

Every time she'd speak it Nic, she wouldn't get a response. Onika would just blankly look at her.

"I didn't know you spoke..." Beyoncé smiled. Onika nodded her head and wiped her tears away. "Why'd you never speak it back?"

"Because it was cute watching you think I didn't know what you were saying." She whispered.

Beyoncé smiled and scoot to the bottom of Onika's belly. Rubbing and peppering kisses all around. "You're gonna learn spanish too. And your big sister. We're gonna be a big bilingual family." She chuckled. Onika laid back on the pillow, resting for a bit.

They'd been up since early early morning before the sun even came up.

"She knows some spanish already." Nicki mumbled. Bey was shocked. She'd never witnessed it.

"Mommy?" Their room door was opened. Zari came in and crawled into the bed with her binky. Laying on the other side of Nic's belly, she copied what Bey was doing. Rubbing and kissing the belly in front of them.

It was a morning routine. Zari would come in and spend time with the baby. While Onika laid back, and slept, or cried. Which ever was going at the moment.

Azaria got used to her mother crying over everything. And when she started to feel pains, Zari was there to wipe her tears and kiss her face.

"Baby Desi kick me mommy!" Zari said excitedly. That was her reaction every time she got movement. She squealed and clapped her hands while laying on her back.

Bey Pov

Nic didn't even move, just laid with one of her arms over her forehead. I moved up while Z played with her belly, and kissed her lips. She sniffed and moved her arm, wiping her nose. "You okay?" I whispered.