𝙿𝚛𝚎𝚐𝚐𝚎𝚛𝚜?

That's what I get. I can't believe I thought I was getting somewhere. Should've known it was too good to be true. Can't even lie, I was falling a little bit. My knees were becoming weak, but i'm glad something made me stand the hell up.

"Hey." I greeted Seans mother, Taraji. She's the sweetest lady ever, but has her moments. She still believes that Sean and I are a power couple. Nothing I say will make her realize that we're done. Of course she knows about her sons actions, he has no shame in telling her.

"Hey. I had so much fun with my baby. She's so sweet. Now...we went to the park and she fell, that explains the little boo boo on her head. Those wood chips did a number on her sensitive skin." She poked her lip, rubbing Zaris head. I noticed the bandage and my heart felt like it would jump out of my chest.

I quickly grabbed her and looked at her head. What the fuck? " Oh my god. Baby." I whined, pulling the band aid back. It was indeed and wood chip scrape, but it looked so ugly. "Hurt." she pointed to her head. My eyes widened and I looked at Taraji. She smiled and nodded her head. "We practiced a few words, and when she fell, I went over hurt a few times"

Yes i'm jealous. Only word Id taught her was Momma, and she wears that out. I really need to put that learning area in her room to use. She's getting big and needs to expand in her vocabulary soon. "Well... thank you so much. It was nice seeing you, but I have to go to work soon." I smiled. Really wanted to tell her to get out, but didn't want to sound so rude.

I guess she caught on, good. "It was good seeing you. And whenever you need me to watch her or anything let me know. I'll be glad to." she smiled before walking off. I took a deep breath and closed the door. "Kali i'm about to get ready for work, are you doing anything today....?" I waked into her room. She was getting dressed. I guess she is leaving. "Never mind." I walked out.

I need someone to watch Azaria but everyone is busy. Dwayne hasn't been back in a while, who knows where he is. "Guess you're going to work with me huh?" I pinched her cheeks. She clapped and I smiled, she's so cute. I changed my clothes and headed out of the door. This is about to be a long night.

Luckily no one was in the club when I got there, so I went straight into the room and started getting stuff together. This room is really clean, so I wasn't worried about her touching anything. If it was dirty I wouldn't even be working here.

This first person came and it was Nyla. Her eyes widened at Azaria, they've never seen her before because I've never brought her here. "Omg!!! She is so cutte!! This is your twin! Can I hold here?" She was so excited. I nodded my head and she picked her up. Zari was just looking in her face. I chuckled at her as Nyla sat in the chair.

She just wanted a little touch up, so that was quick. "Oh my!! I just don't want to let her go! She is too cute." She smiled. Azaria was just laughing her little butt off. My baby is so goofy.

More girls started coming in, and they were all going crazy over my baby. Mini and Candi walked in together and mugged me. The hell. They walked up to me and Candi whispered, "Why you got these bitches all over my baby?" I chuckled and rolled my eyes. They are so extra. I swear they act like MY baby is OUR baby. They act more like my baby daddies than my real baby daddy.

"Sorry. Y'all can get her if you want, just don't be rude." I pointed. "Oh imma do that anyways. You ain't even gotta tell me that." Candi rolled her eyes and walked away. They get on my nerves.

I watched Mini go and grab her, not saying anything. They are so freaking rude. These fools didn't even stay in here, they took her and left.

Once I finished their hair, I went outside and I had to call them. These girls really took my baby and left. I called them like three times before actually answered. "Why are you calling us? We trynna have fun with our goddaughter." Candi groaned. I scrunched my face and face timed her. She can't be serious. I just got my baby back and now she's gone. Her laughs were heard in the background and Mini talking. "Where are you guys?" I pouted. They showed them at a ice cream shop.