𝙱𝚒𝚐 𝚂𝚒𝚜𝚝𝚎𝚛?

Sure enough, Sean called crying. I'm at work, doing hair, and listening to him go on and on. It started off with him calling to 'check on Azaria', but then he went into us. I rolled my eyes, flat ironing a piece of hair. Beyoncé told me to not talk to him unless she was around, but that's not gonna happen. She won't be hearing anything about Sean anymore. Neither will Dwayne. Sean's face looks so bad, even his braids were messy. It hurts to see him like that, he's so fine.

Turns out, they got together and beat him up. So they tag teamed my poor baby daddy. It's probably been a whole week, since I last talked to Beyoncé. I hadn't been to work because of my period, I just couldn't. But it's over now, and i'm back to work. When I'd gotten off my period, I was off for two days.

The girls said Beyoncé hadn't been here in two days, and I was glad to see that she wasn't here today. I didn't want to talk about anything.

"Sean i'm at work boo, imma have to call you back." I looked into the screen. He thought it was best if we face timed, but I know it was so I could see his face. I just acted as if I was surprised to see it, to make him feel good about himself. He looked into the camera again, and did this fake ass pout. I really wanted to laugh in his face, but i'm not gonna do that. "Baby why? You been talking to me this whole time, I miss you." He spoke. My heart fluttered. I kind of miss him too.

"I miss you too baby, but you're interrupting my money. I'll call you as soon as I get off, I promise." I spoke softly. "I love you."

That made me freeze. Of course I love him too, but things have been going left lately. I'll always love him, he had my heart and gave my my baby. There's always gonna be a piece of me that belongs to him. "I love you too." I hung up.

Mini was working on the girls makeup, while I was doing the hair. I kept seeing her side eye me, as she was blending. She'd been doing it since he called. It was creeping me out, but I understood her actions. These girls know about what's going on, it's nothing new to them. I've gotten into several arguments with him while at work. He's even popped up a few times. They don't like him, and every time I bring him up or he comes, they have something smart to say. So, i'm prepared to hear what they have to say now.

"What Mini? I keep seeing you give me this look, I already know what you're gonna say. But I love him, it's hard." I said lowly. Some of the girls groaned and I stopped flat ironing to look at them. "Are y'all seriously gonna do this to me?" I pouted. They nodded their heads and put the attention on me. Mini grabbed the flat irons from my hand, and led me to sit down. I don't want to have this talk again.

"Listen baby. Love is strong and I know it's hard, but you gotta let go. The shit he putting you through ain't worth your happiness cause you ain't happy with him. You may think you are, because in the beginning you were. But now....you're not. That baby gotta get older and i'm sure she not gon wanna see her momma go through some shit like that. She a girl and she don't need to think that this is how she's supposed to be treated. You too young and fragile for that type of shit boo." Nyla, the oldest girl said. I love Nyla so much, she's like the momma of the group.

It's always some deep shit, that's why I don't like talking about it. "He was my first everything though. That man has pieces of me that no one else could ever get." I pouted. When Sean told me he loved me a few years ago, I was quick to give him my all, because I loved him too.

"See.... don't let him be your last." she pointed, and left. It was her turn to go out.

"I know it can be hard baby. I just got out of a similar situation a few months ago, so it's gonna take some time. But I know you got a lil distraction.... you and boss lady ain't slick." Mira laughed. I looked at her crazy, because we have nothing going on for real.