𝙱𝚒𝚛𝚝𝚑𝚍𝚊𝚢 𝙳𝚛𝚊𝚖𝚊?

"Ohh my godddd!" I yelled. Beyoncé was fucking me up. After I walked out on them to talk to Nas, she came in and checked me. Literally making me hang up, and snatching my clothes off. There was a good reason to, I wouldn't tell her what we were talking about. It's embarrassing to bring up and I don't want to think about it.

My guts were being rearranged and i'm sure my eggs were scrambled. Poor baby. It's just round one and she's not playing. The fact that it's my birthday isn't making things any better. She claims that this is only part of my birthday sex. Girl must be crazy because this will make up for this whole day and some.

She started going slow and deeper, making my toes curl. What's fucking me up is that we've been in missionary the whole time. I can't close my eyes because she'll speed up or hit some spot I didn't even know about. It'll be out of nowhere and i'll jump so hard.

I can't do this, i'm about to collapse. Luckily Momma left because she had something to do with the church. Honestly I think she knew this was about to happen. Her and Beyoncé have been connecting on their own and I don't like it. They use their eyes so I can't catch on. Flip floppy asses.

"B-Beeeyyy." I screeched bringing my legs up. She was hitting the spot again and it's like I was shriveling. My back arched, toes curled and I sat up some. I was floating at this point. "D-Don't speed uppp!" I pushed her stomach. I've never wanted to tap out so fast. But i'm about to beg for mercy.

Every time i'm about to cum, she'll slow down and make it go away some, then build it back up. Ou i'm gonna kill her when I can move again. "Stop fucking doing that and let me cum!" I moaned and gripped her shirt. She came down and kissed me, before pounding, making me lift up. I had to sit all the way up for that one. My legs were shaking and going crazy.

After I felt her shoot inside of me, I came, so hard. I was out of breath and falling asleep. My eyes rolled back as I came and she kept stroking in me slowly. "S-stop." I said out of breath, clamping my legs together.

Ive been stuttering since she started and it hadn't stopped yet. She was looking down at me with a smirk as I fell apart. When I closed my eyes, she started rubbing my clit fast. I screamed and tried to close my legs. There was pressure on my thighs, as she held them open.

"Uhhhh." I was jerking and trembling, cumming again.

"Open em.....open them eyes and i'll stop." She whispered. I couldn't open my eyes and she knew that. That's why she's doing me like this. I felt her slide back inside of me and lifted from the bed. This is a feeling i've never felt before. I'm in the clouds and i'm not even high.

"I c-can't." I whimpered. She lifted my legs above my head and I swear I wanted to cry. It's too early in the morning for this. We started when it was 10am. Who knows what time it is now. My phone was blowing up from somewhere in these sheets, I don't even know where it is anymore. After she tossed it on the bed that was the end of it.

Tears were rolling down my face and my stomach was tightening. I'm about to squirt. Fuck. I haven't did that in a while. I'm guessing she can feel it coming because she held my ankles tightly and sped up. Oh my gosh yo. Why now?

She let one of my ankles go and started to rub my clit again. This shit feels so.....good. "Come on mama. Let it out and i'll stop." I could feel her cum again and her fingers started going faster and faster. How the fuck is she going that fast?

"Uggg Fuck!" I yelled as I squirted. It felt like my soul was leaving my body and I was dead. She kept stroking and that was killing me. "Why do you always keep going after I release? That just makes another one build up!" I pushed her away. She grabbed both of my wrist and I whimpered tiredly. I felt her lift me up and I didn't even open my eyes. "You so sexy." She kissed my lips. Her dick started to poke at my thigh and I opened my eyes quickly,