𝚁𝚊𝚐𝚎 ?

"What did I tell you the first time you thought about that shit?" Sean gritted, forcefully pounding into Onika. Her eyes were in the back of her head and her hands clawed at the sheets. He had a grip on her neck, and was angrily handling her. She liked it rough, but when Sean was angry, rough was above and beyond with him. "Answer. Me." He went harder with each word.

Onika couldn't talk, and her not answering made him even more angry. He pounded with all his strength until he saw signs of Onika wanting to tap out. That didn't bother him, he pulled out and came on her stomach, then started to eat her out. "What did I say Cookie?" he gritted before sucking her clit.

"F-fuckkk, you s-said I w-w-asn't going anywhere. S-s-seaannn stop." She cried. She couldn't keep going, no matter how much he thought he was doing something. He stopped, but slid back in after a moment of silence.

Onika cried out loudly, and tried to close her legs. He pushed them down with force and she whimpered. Sean thought he was pleasuring her, but was causing more pain now. In the beginning it felt good, he's going overboard at this point. There's nothing she can do about it though.

The sound of baby crying got louder and louder and Onika was trying to get away. Azaria was sick and would scream to the gods if she wanted to. "Sean my baby!" Onika yelled, frantically pushing his stomach. He slapped her hand away and stroked a few more times before releasing inside of her.

When he pulled out, he didn't even look at Onika. He went straight to her bathroom and got in the shower. Azaria's cries stopped, and a knock was at the door. "Onika open the door." Lili shouted. The aching feeling coming from her lower region, wouldn't allow her to move. "I can't." was all she said, and not too long, the door opened.

Onika had mastered covering herself with the huge comforter and was laying there. Azaria was on Lili's chest with tears in her eyes.

Lili had heard the whole thing, from beginning till end and wanted to kill Sean for her sister. Just by the sight of Onikas face, you could tell she was in pain. Everything pleasurable was one sided. Without saying a word, Kali walked out with her niece and tended to her, in her room. She wouldn't leave Zari in there with Sean. Lili made it her duty as the aunt, to keep Azaria away every time he came by. Especially after she heard about him leaving her on the porch and slapping Onika. 

Sean exited the bathroom, and tried laying in the bed. Onika was pissed, her phone was broken and her body was aching. He'd threw her phone after seeing she had a message from Beyoncé about work hours. He took the message wrong and went crazy, which lead to the painful event. "Sean get out." she spoke with her raspy voice. It would be gone whether she wanted it to or not.

Without a word, he got up and gathered his things. "I'll be back to get my baby." He spoke before slamming the door, seconds later the front door went off with a slam.

Kali came into Onikas room, looking at her angrily. She wanted to beat Sean's ass, but Onika wouldn't let her. It pissed her off to the max.

"What baby he coming back to get? Cause it damn sure won't be my niece." she folded her arms. Onika couldn't even respond, her body was going into sleep mode, and she let it. Fighting it off would be no point. It was dark in her room, and she didn't want to attempt to move around.

The darkness was soon taken away when Kali popped the light on. Onika shielded her eyes and rubbed them. "Come one Cookie, get up. I know you in pain. Come on." Lili said softly. Onika lifted the cover and gasped at the sight. Blood. So much blood. Her eyes held tears and she sobbed.

"Oh my gosh. Onika he basically raped you." Kali gasped. Indeed it felt that way, but Onika wouldn't say that. She felt like, because she allowed him to in the first place, it was her fault. In her mind she could've told him to stop, but in reality, the ones in that apartment knew that she'd told him to stop. "It wasn't rape Kali, I could've stopped him." Onik wiped her tears.