𝟺𝚝𝚑 𝙾𝚏 𝙹𝚞𝚕𝚢

"You want me to do what?" I mugged. I'm supposed to be working out, but Kali came in here asking about some crazy shit.

"I want you to throw the party. Come on Nic it's Forth of July. We need some type of turn up. Don't nobody want to be sober on that day. You're kid free." She begged.

What do I look like throwing a party in the house that I sleep in? The hell. That's just so ghetto. She better invite everyone to a hotel. Like, she wants family and friends to come. I barely fuck with them.

"Kali...if I do that, it's gonna be outside." I lifted the weight. She stood behind me, trying to be a spot. But I put it down and straight faced her.

Ever since that day, they've been doing the most about me lifting stuff. After that, it happened again a while later, but it's not that big of a deal to me.

"Ok! That's all I wanted anyways. Because you know the pool. Nic we never do anything. Now that everyone is on good terms I just want us to get together and do family things yaknow. We never do it. Ever." She expressed.

Which is true. When Grandma died, we all
split up. But even before then, no one came around. Momma is her youngest daughter and we were the only people to be around her as much.

Her other kids weren't really there and they stayed away on purpose. They had no reason to, just being stuck up. Get a little amount of money and think everyone wants it.

"Ok Kali. I get it. We'll have a party. You're doing all the inviting though because I don't want to talk to those people." I mumbled.

She clapped her hands in excitement and pulled out her phone. Not long after, I got a message and saw that she made a whole group chat with all these people. Now they know my number...

The message had to have been pre written because it was so long and she didn't just do that. I looked up at her and she smiled. I hate her.

"You could've at least left me out of it." I rolled my eyes.

Beyoncé came down and was looking in her phone. "I'm meeting your family!!?" She was excited. I shrugged and drunk water, but her face fell.

"Well i'll invite all my people too. But why you don't seem excited? You don't want me to meet them?" She pouted.

It's not even that. I just know that drama is going to happen. Those aunties of mine are real buttholes. When I got pregnant, they swore I was some contagious freak.

Kept my cousins away because they claimed that I was also a bad influence. I can't make anyone do anything. If those girls were to go get pregnant after me, then oh well.

Which...one of them did. And my aunt Loretta called me saying I was a curse. Whatever.

Some replies came through of people saying they would be there. The first reply made my blood boil. This bitch shouldn't have even replied at all. Matter of fact, she shouldn't have opened the fucking message.

"Oh my god Kali why would you- I got something for this trick." I started to type. Kali snatched my phone with a pleading face.

Why is she always doing that? Imma hit her ass one day. "No! Onika don't. That'll start something and you know it. Just ignore what she said please." She groaned.

Mechelle- How many babies are gonna be there? I need to know before I bring my children.

She's trying to be funny. When she get here i'll say whatever to her because this is where I live. This isn't my house but....yea.

"Who is that worrying about how many babies will be here?" Bey asked.

I walked out and went upstairs.