𝙲𝚑𝚒𝚕𝚕 𝙳𝚊𝚢 .

"I want this baby out of me yo." Nika grumbled. She's 7 months now and has gotten angrier and angrier. Her stomach is huge and I guess she's tired of carrying around another human. She complains about her back and feet all the time, so I try to massage them everyday.

I'm massaging her back now. We ordered this thing that she can lay on. It's like a little opening that her belly can go through so she can be on her chest. I was scared of it at first, but I see the way it works now.

When we opened it, I was so sure that her belly wouldn't fit through. That made her sad and she cried to me. I had to apologize so many times because I felt so bad. She kept telling me it was fine and that she was okay, but I just felt like shit.

I'm always making her sad and you would think I knew the things not to say. But it's just hard to remember. I say what's on my mind and it's hard not to.

After therapy, I just can't keep things in. I went to therapy because I used to keep things in, so now that i'm in this, "speak your mind" mindset, it's hard.

"I know mama. I'm sorry." I kissed her shoulder. Forgot to mention that she's naked. Clothes isn't her favorite and she always wants to undress. She walks around the house in her bra and underwear. Not that I mind, but she's so fine with this baby belly. And I just wanna fold her ass every time I see it.

I'm gonna miss her sexiness when she has the baby. I mean....I love it without the baby bump, but it's just this bump makes it 10x....

We did a gender reveal and turns out....it's another girl...I was so freaking happy, but Nika cried. She wasn't mad but she was sad.

I asked her if she would try again for a boy and she said years from now. I respect that because these girls are so close. We're staying together no matter what, so i'll be around through whatever.

"Girl...you're naked again?" Kali flopped on our bed. There was a towel covering Nic, but only her lower half.

"Mind your business. Carry a heavy ass baby that sits right above you coochie and you'll understand. Pain brings heat and I be hot as fuck. So please shut up." She grumbled.

Kali snickered and got on her phone. Her and Azaria love bringing the crazy out this girl. She's promised to get our ass as soon as she gives birth. Honestly I understand because we really be doing the most.

We just play too much for her right now. All she wants is quiet, so we'll go on the other side when we feel ourselves wanting to play. But she loves laying with someone, so one of us is always left out.

It's mostly Zari or Kali. She'll make them take their clothes off to lay with her because she wants skin to skin. Of course they'll have on underwear, but that's that. She says she doesn't pick me sometimes because she'll fuck me if she does. Which is funny to me.

"You can stop now baby." Onika whispered. I kissed down her back and helped her up. She wants to lay down now, so that's what we're doing. "Get out." She smacked Kali with a pillow.

I looked at her with wide eyes and gave her a look. I've been making her apologize for her mean ways. She's just rude as fuck! "Ughh. Sorry. Can you get out please? My cooch is out and your still laying here." She grumbled.

Kali looked above her head and laughed out loud. "You can't even see your cooch bye." She got up and left. Onika looked down and realized that she really couldn't see it. I almost laughed when she noticed and kept trying. No Beyoncé.

"I cannntttt." She started crying. A nap. I laid in the bed and pulled her by me. She put her leg up on me and pushed me away. I groaned and took my clothes off before laying back down. When she hooked on to me I chucked.