𝙼𝚘𝚟𝚒𝚗𝚐 𝙳𝚊𝚢

"It's not funny Bey stop!" I yelled. It's time to get up for this appointment and I can't stop gagging. This happens so much! I'm tired of it. I'll sit and gag back to back for no reason. Maybe a smell or taste will start it. This time Azaria took a poop in the toilet and it went from there.

Beyoncé thinks it's so funny. "Baby! Go over the toilet." She laughed loudly. I shook my head and gagged again. If I go over the toilet...no. Why would I go over a toilet that she just pooped in? Kali came in, looking at me. I stood with my hand over my mouth, looking at the floor.

Every time I gag, I stare at the floor. My focus is always down. I don't know why. "Another gag attack?" She chuckled. I nodded my head and gagged. She started calling it that because it literally attacks me. To the point that I don't even want to move anymore.

My hand is wrapped and I can barely do anything. I'm just over it all. That's what I get for trying to hit on people kids.

"Come on you gotta get dressed." Bey tried not to laugh, grabbing my arm. I snatched away from her and went into the closet. "Bey can you-hughhh!" See!

I whined and my eyes started to water. It's passing me off! Really about to say fuck this appointment. Lay my ass back down and go to sleep. "Don't cry baby...i'm sorry." Bey came in. I wiped my face and started looking through the pile of clothes. I have so many, they won't fit in my drawers anymore. So I just have piles in my closet. It's carpet in here so i'm not tripping.

"I cannttt. I don't want to go! I don't want to do anything!" I threw my shirt down. This is making me so sad and angry at the same time. They don't have to go through this and that's pissing me off even more. I want to stop gagging and that's making me even more sad because I can't stop. "Mommaaa!" Azaria ran into the bathroom smiling. I just gaged looking at her. That's so fucked up.

Bey laughed and picked up Zari. Damn I just gagged at my baby like she was nasty...aww I feel bad now. I'm crying because i'm mad sad and feel bad. The fact that I gagged at my baby made me cry even more. "Bey...take her out..go."

I started back looking for clothes, gagging in between. At this point kill me....

"I am so fucking tired of this shit!" I yelled. I'm
changing my clothes and crying at the same time. My hand is making it hard to put the shit on! They better not say shit to me! Why they keep laughing at me like it's the funniest thing in the world.

I walked out of the bathroom and slid on my slides, walking towards the door. She can follow if she wants. They were right behind me when I got to the truck, and got in. "Baby..."

I'm not talking. Either leave me alone or talk to yourself...

When I pulled into the place, Kali got out, grabbing Azaria. "What's wrong?" Bey asked. I looked at her and got out. She wouldn't let me away from the truck until I told her, but she already knows. I can't stop fucking gagging and it's annoying! My hand fucking hurts and it's bothering me!

"Beyoncé you- there's nothing wrong with me that you can fix. Please...let's go in here and get it over with." I cried. This lady has seen my cry in every single appointment i've had with her. She's definitely worried for me..I can feel it.

I'm just a damn cry baby. And that's okay.

We walked into the building, and was instantly called to the back. She always call me when I first get there. I hate waiting in that cold ass waiting room. It was okay for all of us to go back there, so we did. She was so excited to see Azaria. I'm glad they know each other because my baby would've looked at her crazy. She's rude.

"Alright. So...any issues? Mood swings, throwing up? I know you've been crying it's all in your face. And what in the hell happened to your hand? Fighting people kids again?" She chuckled.