Chapter 7- Pain, and more pain

When Obito awoke, he was greeted with the sounds of gagging and coughing. He couldn't see outside the cell but could hear everything just fine, not to mention smell.

The room was lighter than it normally was but he didn't give it a second thought. He was going to move to try and hear more clearly. Then he felt like his stomach turned inside out. Obito fell into the ground landing face first his hands placed and clutching his stomach.

His stomach was making no noise, no grumbles but I felt like people would have heard from miles away from how terrible the pain was. That's when he started, started to gag and couph. His body was trying to rid whatever entered his body, now affecting his stomach.

"Poison?" The thought was obvious. Whatever inflicted him, was most definitely poison. But he didn't know what it was, nor did he have the chance to guess. He doesn't remember anything in the first place, but he knew he never researched anything poison related.

He started to dry heave in the process of his body trying to throw up. The only thing he would have thrown up was water and stomach acid. His throat felt thick, his breath was shortened.

"The mist must have...?" It had to be the most right? It was different near the end of the spray, he recalled it smelling different. Were they all poisoned? Obito bit the inside of his mouth as he dragged himself back against the wall. His stomach still felt like it had exploded, but now his whole body felt hot. He could feel sweat clutching his skin and any crevasses of clothes he had.

The gags and coughing of the children lasted for a day, before it was replaced with heavy breathing. Tired from the pain, but unable to go to sleep.

Obito looked up tiredly at the roof. He felt a hot liquid build up in his nose before it ran down his face to his chin. He felt Shakey but didn't bother hold himself to feel his body heat.

He knew even though he felt like it was 100 degrees in the room it had to be close to 20 degrees. (Around 37 Celsius for 100 & -6 Celsius for 20 I looked this up btw)

Then without warning his door was once again thrown open. They didn't bother talk to him, or ask him to move, they knew he couldn't. The masked man grabbed him and threw Obito over his shoulder. Obito's body screamed at him to stop moving every step the masked man took. But he didn't tell the man to stop. What good would that do?

The walk felt like it took hours. The pain making every second minutes. Until he was thrown into the floor once more. There had to be 2 other kids in there. Though Obito didn't recognize them.

Maybe around 10 minutes later, the red haired girl was thrown next to Obito. She looks the same as him. Face paled, blood covered face, from bloody noses. Obito rubbed his sleeve across his mouth. Blood was on the sleeve.

"No doubt from all the coughing I coughed blood."

But no other kid came. It was just the red haired girl that he recognized, and the few that were sitting there when he came in.

Some time later a women entered the room. It was the women that interrogated him the first time. She frowned at the children in the room.

"Half of you died?" She shook her head and scoffed. "I told them the dosage was to high." She shrugged and sat down at the lone chair in the room, no table for her to set her papers on so they rested in her lap.

Obito listened carefully. "Did the other kids die from the poison?" The women looked over the children and rested her eyes on Obito.

"You are the only one to have responded to me." She pointed to Obito. She flipped through a couple papers before stopping. "It's still to early to give you a name however, but you are aware your a Uchiha?" Obito nodded.

She nodded. "You seem to possess wood style jutsu, a specialty of the first Hokage." Obito nodded again. "I didn't know I could do it till now." She miller over Obito's words and nodded. "Ok."

"Do you have any relations outside of this building?" Obito thought for a moment. "What kind?" She smiled. "Anyone who was important, say friends or family, even pets." Obito mulled over the question. He must have had people he talked to right? But no one came to mind. Obito shrugged. "I don't believe so."

And just as Obito remembered, the women's smile widened. "Well, we are an organization that found you." Obito furrowed his eyebrows. "We saved you, you were being chased by a group of leaf Shinobi, you hit your head pretty hard."

Obito knew that some of the words were lies, but, the huge scar on his face, it could be a factor for memory loss. Couldn't it? And the leaf sounds familiar, maybe he was being chased.

"Really?" She nodded. "They didn't want to give up, but we managed to get you away." Obito slowly nodded.

"I'm sorry for the treatment you all are about to go through. It's just standard rules when you come here." Obito didn't know what she was talking about. What treatment?

"You need to be immunized to any poison's that could be considered fatal." Obito stood still, shocked. They really had been poisoned.

But if it's standard rule, everyone else here, all the adults, had gone through it to.

"Then what's the point of remembering anyway? If I had no friends or family my old memories were useless, I can make new ones after the process."

Obito smiled at the thought. The thought that, after all of this he would have friends, and memories to make.

"I'm glad we had this talk, you will be moving to separate rooms."

Obito looked at the women and nodded. She smiled in response. People here were really smiley weren't they?