Chapter 34- To know the red hot Habanero's son

Quick authors note- I would like to thank you for reading this book so far, and my birthday is coming up. I still plan to post that day despite it being a Saturday. My birthday is April 30th and I will turn 15 :). So I am also going to get a job so I don't know how that will hinder the production of this story, but rest assured, with summer coming up soon I will have plenty of time to post.

For a little birthday present to all of the people reading this, on my birthday, if I find the time to do so, I will post an extra long chapter, I'm thinking around 3000-4000 words that chapter. I've never done more than 1200 words but I will try. If this does not happen, I will try to at least make it 2000, it's the least I could do to thank all those who are reading this and my other book.

Now enjoy what you came here for ;)
______________________

Tobias crouched down to eye level with the kid. The little composure the kid had finally broke. He started to sniffle then cry. Tobias could feel his hand twitch when the kid started spitting out his feeling's.

"I just wanted to follow Kakashi! I didn't want this to happen!" He looked at the ground instead of Tobias. "Kakashi?" Something about that name was familiar. He didn't have time to try and think about his past, he had a crying child in front of him.

Tobias dragged his finger in the dirt. The child followed his finger. "I hope to God this child can read."

When he finished spelling what he was writing it said 'I am taking you home.' the child can fortunately read and looked at Tobias with a confused face. His eyes were red and puffy from crying.

"But you took me! You took me!" Naruto had a point, he had been the one to take him. Why return him home?

Tobias just scratched his face and looked away from Naruto. "Who names their kid that anyway?"

"Are you really?" Tobias nodded. He pointed in a direction and finally stood up. He slowly let go of Naruto's arm and started to walk towards the shopping district. Naruto surprisingly followed him.

It's a child instinct. To follow an adult. He wished Naruto wasn't so trusting. It may help him now, but keeping an eye on him is going to be a pain. He's the type of kid who falls for the 'i have candy, just follow me first'.

They were walking for only a couple of minutes when Naruto began speaking.

"You are going to be in so much trouble!" He said and crossed his arms. "This kid only sees this as an inconvenience." Tobias was flat out flabbergasted. "When my mom hears about this she's going to beat you to a pulp!" He said while smiling. Tobias looked at Naruto but turned his gaze back to the front.

Naruto made a small hmph before sighing loudly. "I don't want to walk anymore!"

"If I were to complain like this my head would be on a stick." Tobias tried to ignore Naruto but his yells about how his feet hurt were starting to actually bother him.

Tobias sighed and picked up Naruto. He didnt know how he wanted to be held, but Naruto quickly got on his back. Piggy back ride seems to be his preferable method of human transportation.

"My dad's the Hokage, you know." He said it like a brag. He should know better than to say something like that. It will get him kidnapped.

"Perhaps that's exactly what the mission was."

Then something snapped in his brain. Like a clicking of two ideas forming into an answer.

"This kid is Kushina's son." He could recognize that form of speech anywhere. The added 'you know' at the end of sentences was Kushina's trademark.

Suddenly he really did feel he was going to be beaten to a pulp. He not only took the kid of the Hokage, but of Kushina.

He shook his head to rid the thought out of his mind. They were almost to the shopping district. He could buy a map and some food for Naruto.

He exhausted his chakra reserves traveling both of them. It's not something he is used to. He must have traveled far away from the village.

He entered the shopping district. Naruto expressed his excitement.

He got strange stares from the people around him. He looked nothing like this child, so who could blame them. And their guesses are probably right. He did kidnap this boy.

He grabbed a map from a display. He's not exactly short on cash, but maps are usually free anyway. He looked at it and wasn't particularly surprised. He was in the land of fields. That explained a lot, it was mostly fields and water.

That means he was a couple days away from the hidden leaf. Still impressive that he could teleport this far without knowing where he was going.

Naruto tugged at his hair. "Are you listening to me? Let's get some ramen!" He had not in fact been listening to Naruto. And now he was making a scene.

He sighed and went to the place Naruto was pointing to. He didn't really like Ramen. What makes ramen good is the flavor and the hotness of the ramen. He could not feel the hot and eating ramen only felt like he was just eating random things thrown into a bowl.

He prefers things that don't need to be cooked.

Naruto enjoyed it though. He ate it in a single minute. Begs the question how well he'd do in a eating competition.

He gave the cook money and they left. When they finally exited the shopping district he wrote in the ground again.

'4 days ---> hidden leaf.' When Naruto read the message he frowned. "That long?" Tobias nodded. He tried to express that he was not excited for it either.

I mean. He was stuck with Kushina's kid who was an absolute loudmouth. And although Tobias is forced at the moment he can't respond a single word.

Oh to be in the presence of Kushina's child.