Chapter 14- The loop this place is

Obito left the torture chamber what felt like hours later. He was left to interrogate and torture other men. Though, he held no sympathy if they weren't Leaf ninja. When he left he went to his room.

He knew he had to hide the letter. If they had found out he even let the guy ask Obito questions and not the other way around, he would be punished. Obito didn't bother reading the letter. He put it in the drawer of his desk and hid it under a towel. It was the best he could do, after all he didn't own that much to hide it in the first place.

Obito looked over his room to find a better hiding spot but there was none. Unless he wanted to risk water damage in the bathroom. He dismissed the idea. The letter would be forgotten, there was no doubt.

Hold hope that his future self would find it, and he hoped his future self would know what to do with it.

Obito walked back out of his room to the pantry. And just as he suspected, it was a bunch of different types of bread.

He grabbed a piece of bread and walked back to his own room. The bread looked like it had seasoning on it. More flavor is better, even if the bread is stale.

The fog pooled into the room soon after. Obito stood in the middle of the room for a few minutes. He thought about just leaving the room, but the fog lasted for 10-20 minutes at least, he'd would be found. Despite Bee saying they were short staffed, there was plenty people in this building.

He finished his bread and sat on his bed. He wasn't tired, but there had to be sleeping medication mixed in the fog. Sleeping makes you forget things sometimes I guess.

Obito sighed and looked at his desk once more. The dosage was so high it would make you forget what you did the previous day. This would be the last time in a very long time he would remember the letter.

He doesn't do stuff at his desk often, but there has to be a day when he does and finds the letter once more.

Obito's eyes grew heavy. He laid down and went under the covers, and fell asleep. The blackness of his dreams entered his mind once more.

He woke up to he got still going. Well, he probably just woke up to it being on again.

Obito sat up and grabbed his head. Waking up to the fog always came with a migraine. Obito didn't know if it was fine to leave but did so anyway. He walked over to the training room and looked around. As he suspected, no one was in the room.

Obito's thoughts traced back to his Sharingan. He activated it to explore his curiosity's. Then without warning he fell through the floor. Obito felt panic as he was shrouded in darkness.

But it didn't last long he entered a room he didn't recognize and deactivated his Sharingan. He fell to the floor.

Obito grabbed his heart and steadied his breathing. "How is that even possible?" Obito looked around himself. The smell was awful. But many places of this strange place smelled putrid.

There were lots of books but it was to dark to hope to read them. Obito's vision was clear though. The long amount of time he spent in the darkness has paid off. He could see pretty well. That doesn't mean he doesn't stumble however.

Obito found a switch on the wall and flipped it, and instead of lights turning on he heard a door open. He moved around some more to figure out where the mystery door was. A couple minutes passed until he found the door.

It was where the books were, a basic idea, but a solid one. Obito felt his stomach churn with anxiety. The smell had gotten considerably worse. He took small quiet steps towards the room.

He found another switch and despite his mid screaming to ignore it he flipped it. Though, the light did turn on. But so did something else. He walked around the room more. There had been evidence of experimentation. Obito's mind wondered where the experimented were kept. He looked through the books that had been there. It showed the basic human and animal anatomy. But some others were jutsu's or medical Ninjustu, genjutsu, some had been fuinjustu.

Obito opened a door of which he thought was a closet but was met with a hall. The walls weren't concrete but yellowed wallpaper. This place seemed like something you'd be told in horror movies. Obito walked through the hall.

He wished he wasn't as curious as he was. But not remembering anything about the outside world would do that to you. He heard the clattering of footsteps.

He wanted to turn around but if it came to it he had been able to go through walls. "Let's just hope there isn't any deeper rooms."

Obito opened door and saw a person over a another.

One holding tools, another strapped onto the table. He didn't even recognize the person on the table.

The black haired man looked at him with interest. "Who are you?" Obito closed the door behind him and shrugged. "I dunno." The man thought he was joking. his long hair was tied up to stay away from the bloodied person on the table.

"Who did you get here? There are no entrances in miles. I would have been alerted." Obito thought for a moment. "Was this place not even connected to the building?"

"I fell through the floor." The man looked at him like he was crazy. "I get that your a kid, but joking isn't something you should do." Obito shook his head.

"No. Really. I feel through the floor." The man set down his tools and took off his gloves.

"See." Obito activated his Sharingan and put his hand through the floor. He quickly deactivated it, he didn't want to fall through more floors.

"That is the Mangekyou." The mans interest obviously piqued. Obito raised his eyebrow. "Mangekyou?" The man nodded. "It's an evolution of the normal sharingan, not many activate it now a days."

"Though you seem to not have an eye." Obito nodded. "I don't remember how I lost it." The man nodded and went to a room that branched from the one they were in.

"I have a deal." Obito's eyes widened at the clear box in the mans hands.

"You swear your service to me. And I give you this Sharingan eye." Obito was quiet.

"There is an orgin-" the man cut Obito off.

"It's obvious your from the orginization that takes kids and turns them into their own personal soldiers." The man smiled.

"Be a double agent. I want the information of their mystery jutsu's they use to brainwash kids like you." Obito gulped, though his mouth dry.

"I won't remember this." The man clicked his tongue. "I suppose." The man thought for a moment. "When you are older, they won't use the Jutsu as often I doubt." Obito shifted uncomfortably.

"I'll come get you when it's time then." The man smiled once more. Obito thought for a moment. "Okay." The mans smile widened. "Good."

"My name is Orochimaru." Obito thought he recognized the name but he didn't think for too long. He was taken to a room that looked like a hospital room. "I'm afraid I'm low on anesthesia, I'm sure you can take it." Obito slowly nodded.

Obito hoped to himself, that he wouldn't regret this.