Chapter 19- incomlexity

Obito was woken up by being dragged out of his room. He wanted to struggle but couldn't. His body felt numb. If he tried he could activate his Sharingan but what next? He doesn't know how long he will be paralyzed for.

Obito looked around frantically, if he was correct he could hear the other kids snoring or sleeping. "Why am I being taken so early?" Obito wanted to move his arms. His arms were in a severely uncomfortable position. They were tied behind his back. He felt a slowly increasing pain in his shoulder. Like the force of his body being dragged would dislocate his shoulders.

Eventually he was set down. Obito tried to move his mouth to speak but was stopped. He was blindfolded and a cloth was forced into his mouth, rendering him unable to speak.

He couldn't see, but he could hear just fine.

"Sorry kid, you were my favorite." It was bees voice. Obito tried to force the cloth out of his mouth but a liquid was poured onto the cloth. Slowly seeping into his mouth. "Is this water?"

Though, his question would never be answered.

"You have been getting cocky. You refuse my orders. You somehow have secrets that we don't know of. You have been showing signs of disloyalty." Bees voice had no emotion.

Obito couldn't tell what the man was feeling. He couldn't speak, he couldn't feel bothered to ask.

His body was moved again, but onto a table of sorts. It was uncomfortable.

Obito tried to move but was met with a stinging pain in his arm. "You need to stay still." He recognized the voice of the interrogation women. Obito's body fell still but his mind just became more frantic. In a few minutes no doubt would he be completely useless.

Obito's head was propped, what Obito guessed towards the ceiling. His body was strapped down chakra flowing through the belts.

Since he couldn't move the straps felt like they were searing through his skin. Since he couldn't move his body felt itchy. His body twitched, but he could hardly feel it.

"You need to understand who is in charge around here." Bees voice rang through a speaker. No chakra signatures were nearby.

Then something dripped onto his face. It was water. The water fell into his mouth.

You know how different temperatures of water taste differently? Obito had experience with different tastes of different water. It was hot water. It didn't burn him though.

Or maybe it did, he just couldn't feel it.

Obito's body twitched restlessly. His bodies instinct's we're freaking out about the water. Where was it coming from? How much was there? What's keeping it hot?

There was a loud clang in the room, it made Obito jump, or as much as it could have. Obito stiffened as the dripping continued. It was making his body scream. But the water was different. It was dripping into his mouth, even though he willed it to not do so.

The water wasn't water anymore. The metallic taste was all to familiar not to recognize. It was blood dripping into his face. What was the clanking noise?

Obito kept trying to move his head but couldn't. His head was strapped down just as the rest of his body was.

His thoughts forced their way to be heard. The thoughts of what is happening. Whose blood is this? Why can't I move? Was I really being cocky? Did I deserve this?

The blood pooled around him on the table. The straps were soaked. No doubt his hair was as well. His sense of smell betrayed him. He smelled flesh but it overpowered the scent of whoever was above him. Or maybe it was a body, it was just blood. Blood always carried the scent of flesh, after all, blood made flesh what it was.

The smell of blood was just more tame. If that's even a normal way to put it.

Then after who knows how long, the dripping stopped. He didn't know why, if it was truly a body it would not have run dry so quickly.

Footsteps entered the room he had been trapped in. The straps were roughly undone. He could tell imprints were left behind. The effects of the medicine had long worn off. But endearing this was something he's much rather do than face Bee.

Like Bee had said, he had been getting cocky. And he had been. He really has been getting cocky.

He was moved and forced to stand even though the room felt like it was spinning. Relief flooded his body from getting away from the constant dripping. He though something like that wouldn't do anything. Wouldn't bother him.

In many ways he had much worse. But the worst ways of torture was phycological torture. Even if he didn't want to admit it.

There was still no talking. Though now he felt chakra signatures of several people.

His hands were untied and he felt his wrists as to soothe them. The blindfold was removed after. His eyes adjusted to the room's brightness. It surprised him by how bright the room was.

Obito looked around the room but the person that had been with him long left. Obito looked at the contraption he had been put on. It was just a table with straps. It had a depression that would fit his head.

That reminded him. The blood. Whose was it? He looked at the oddly large bucket. It made his stomach churn.

Either there had been that much blood, or there was a body.

The bucket detached from the ceiling and blood spilled all over Obito. Obito stared at the bucket in surprise. But it quickly turned into horror.

There was no identifying features of the women. She had no eyes, her lips were a dark blue. And her nose was bent in a strange unnatural way. She had no clothes. Her body was covered in scars and wounds.

Obito wanted to cry. He recognized this women. Her red hair gave it away. Her red shoulder length hair that was dyed a deeper shade of red because she bathed in her own blood.

Obito's face didn't move to make an expression. That does not mean he felt nothing.

His best friend in this place. This horrid, torturous haunting place. Obito felt hatred boil in his body for Bee and anyone in the building. He wanted to go and kill them all. She had obviously suffered before she died. She had suffered an antagonizing 7 years of this place just as he had. But she didn't get to live. He for some reason got that privilege.

"This is what happens." Bee entered the room making a fake sad face. Obito looked at bee, his eyes a deep crimson. But they quickly faded to their normal black orbs.

Bee made a fake reassuring smile. "This won't happen again, as long as you listen." Obito felt his hand twitched. He so badly wanted him to die. Feel the pain this guy had the audacity to put them all through. To put him through the pain he forced the redhead to go through. But he didn't.

He went to his room on his own terms. He didn't wait for Bee to tell him to leave. He went onto his bed feeling a new numbness. A stillness of sorts in his body. It made his eyes feel tired and it made his body feel heavy. But he wasn't tired.

What was her name anyway?