Chapter 33- Everything went wrong

Tobias's feeling in his gut felt like it was a stabbing pain. It slowly got worse the more they made their way... To the leaf village. He watched his surroundings carefully, they were going to the leaf village. Nothing else was this direction, unless they turn suddenly but he doubted that was going to happen.

Bird and the I.T women hung in the back and The masked man was in the front, leaving him and the smiling man in the middle.

The formation was clumsy, they knew nothing about Tobias and he knew nothing of them.

Like he keeps repeating over and over again, this is a mission and squad doomed to fail.

The masked man gave a symbol with his hand and they slowed down. They were greeted with a large wall, no doubt the leafs village borders.

A shiver ran up Tobias's spine. They had crossed further than they intended. They crossed the barrier, they know they are here.

There was a loud rustling behind them and the smiling man was the first to go into a defensive stance.

This was quick. Too quick. The women panicked and started running in separate directions making our own squad disband and go in separate directions.

Tobias stuck with the masked man. He was the obvious leader, he seemed to most skilled for mission like this. The masked man scoffed as he watched the leaf ninja spread in separate directions as well, tailing their own members.

"This is exactly why I didn't want to partake this mission in the first place." The masked man said as he increased his speed.

Tobias originally thought they were retreating but they made their way into a cave system. "We will wait here until security calms down. He won't tolerate another failure." The masked man remained alert.

Tobias could assume that 'he' was Bee. It confused him why they didn't say his name or each other's. Perhaps it was the fact they didn't want any of the children overhearing.

It was clam for an hour. Only for an hour. The masked man was sluggish and didn't notice. And Tobias didn't bother warn him.

Why would he? This was the leaf village of all places, his original home, he wasn't going to betray it when he didn't have to.

The masked man stood up fully and so did Tobias. They were now in the presence of the white haired Shinobi he had met earlier and a black haired Shinobi. They both had Anbu masks.

The masked man held them both off for a while before he finally turned to look at Tobias.

Tobias was purposely not doing anything to help him. He wanted this guy captured. This man tortured him every second he got. This man was twisted in more ways than though possible.

"Help me now." The masked man clenched his hand while saying this.

Tobias felt the burning rage his seals had on his body. He knew he no longer had a choice.

The seal raised to his throat disabling his ability to speak. He couldn't protest even if he wanted to.

He held his neck for a second before letting his arms fall beside him. The masked man returned to the fight.

Tobias eyes heated up and he made his way to the two who were fighting.

"Uchiha!" The black haired Shinobi yelled. Tobias felt himself being placed under genjutsu and immediately broke out of it.

He opened his mouth to speak but nothing came out. Despite himself feeling his vocal cords scream in protest he placed his hands on the ground.

Wood sprouted from the ground in several directions and made the mask man jump away from the fight. He didn't have time to reprimand Tobias for the recklessness the white haired Shinobi's hand glowed an electric blue and the masked man was rushed.

His arm was hit and it was obvious moving it was out of the picture. The Uchiha started to go for Tobias but he went intangible and appeared behind him. He was running out of time to use his Sharingan, he would take care of one of them.

He his the chakra points of the Uchiha and he stumbled in response. Tobias was no Hyuga, he couldn't disable chakra points like they could.

Instead he deactivated his Sharingan and summoned more wood to sprout from the ground immobilizing the man.

He looked back to the masked man and was obviously struggling against the white haired guy. Then he heard footsteps. All of them seemed to notice the sudden chakra presence cause they all wirled around to meet their new opponent.

But it was a child. Maybe a child around the age of 6?

The masked man gasped and he raised his hand into the air. Showing the control he had over Tobias. A weird mark revealed itself on his hand and forearm.

"Get the kid and run! Far!" The white haired man tried to abandon the masked man but the masked man held him back.

"Now Tobias!" The burning rage that coursed through his chakra nerves was unbearable. The masked man was pouring all of his chakra into these orders. Tobias turned to the child and grabbed him. The child tried to protest but he was no match for Tobias.

"Naruto!" The white haired man screamed. He managed to pierce the masked man through the stomach leaving him on the floor to bleed out and die.

Tobias felt his eye activate and he felt the child disappear from his arms and then him himself.

When he felt himself come too he was on the ground. And so was the child. Probably a good thing he woke up before 'Naruto'. Though it didn't last long the child stirred awake.

Naruto looked around himself obviously alarmed. He didn't seem at all calmer when he noticed Tobias. Tobias grabbed Naruto's arm to keep him from running. He felt the orders of getting Naruto away fade.

But he still couldn't speak. But the masked man had his seal. He thought bee did.

Then it hit him. Tobias understood now. That's why the transfer of users was considered a success. There can be multiple. That means that there is still a chance Kushina is still one of his users.

He looked around. He could hear people in the distance. It was loud, probably a shopping district.

Naruto looked up at him with a stuffy nose. He was scared and trembling but Naruto puffed out his chest and acted tough.

Tobias didn't know what to do. But the first thing he should do is probably return the kid. Maybe before that, is establish that he isn't here to harm the kid and to return him home.

"But how am I supposed to do that?"