I'm sorry :(

I'm sorry to announce that I am dropping this story. It was a good idea at the time but executed poorly.

Throughout this story I never had an idea how to end it only the beginning was something I thought of. And even now months into the story's progress I still don't know how to end it without it being something stupid. I've decided to drop this book and therefore it is discontinued.

I'll put a disclaimer in the description so you don't reach this point blind and understand that you're reading a book with no end.

I went on a hiatus during summer break, I simply just have a hard time concentrating on a schedule when I have other options in my home. When I finally re read the book to catch myself up on what I did I simply just did not like the book. This story has 1 to many plot holes and it simply just does not live up to my expectations of a book.

I am sad that I am dropping the book maybe in the future I'll edit the book and continue it, but I am not going to promise that is what I'm going to do. Because it's a good chance I will never update this book again.

Another reason why I'm dropping this book is because I'm not interested in the anime Naruto anymore, Obito is still my favorite character hence why this book was surrounding him but I didn't do the research that I should have.

The start of this story was actually a dream I had. That's how all my stories start, I had a dream and I built off what I was given during said dream. Same goes for my other book "Back to the past! Believe It!"

I will continue writing different stories, some Naruto and some One piece both are wonderful anime and I'm glad I watched them. But Naruto is getting dry, it's being led by Boruto that I have no motivation whatsoever to watch. With the movie One Piece! Film Red, it gives me motivation to continue my fanfiction focused on the one piece universe.

I'm sorry if you followed this story, and I give permission for someone to take it and give it their own spin and hopefully, their own ending!

DM me! Not so I ask for you to credit me but so I can read what any of you come up with!