Chapter 10- Mental over physical pain

After the process of the poison was over he looked at his bloodied arm. He picked at it non stop, some places of his arm was bound to be left with scars.

He looked over at his door as a person walked in. It was the masked man. His mask wasn't anything crazy, just white with 2 eye holes. It was completely flat as well. A think black suit covering his entire face.

"Come." Obito nodded and did as he was told. The bleeding had already stopped, the only thing left was the dried blood he didn't bother wash off. He went down flights of stairs where he heard cries and screams. Obito's eyes furrowed as he walked by a couple of the rooms. The screams only wavering for a few seconds before they continued once more.

Obito was led into a room with a chair in the middle a table that was full with an assortment of knives and other things he didn't recognize placed orderly on the table.

Obito's heat sank as he was pushed and strapped on the chair. He had no hope of leaving the chair, it was infused with chakra. The masked man himself stayed. Things didn't happen until a half hour later. That's when the man started to approach Obito.

Obito felt every hair on his body stand. He knew what was about to happen. He wished he didn't he wished he was oblivious. But he wasn't, and he never will be.

The process felt like days. And maybe it was. Obito couldn't will his body to move when the straps of the chair were undone. Obito struggled against the straps, only making them burn him in the process. There were cuts and poorly done stitches across his entire body. The strategy of this masked man was to cut and put something in his leg before sewing it back up.

Often being salt or medicine. Salt was excruciating. He didn't want to know what was next, how could pain go much more than that. The masked man asked him questions throughout the entire process. When Obito answered anything or spoke words, the masked man only deepened his cuts.

His legs didn't move so he had to be dragged up the stairs and put back onto his bed. His entire body burned. He looked over to the bathroom. His mouth went dry as he realized what he would have to do. He would have to shower and take the stitches out, and Try to take out anything that was out in his body.

Obito moved from his bed and finally collapsed on the floor of the bathroom and turned on the water. It steamed the room, just the steam made every cut on his body burn. His whole body twitched and refused to move at times willing him to stop, but he didn't. The pain would only grow worse if he did nothing.

Obito winced as the water hit his wounds, but there was something refreshing about it. He pulled the poorly done stitches out of his skin. The wounds opened and bled. Before he grabbed any towels to stop the bleeding he would make sure any salt inflicted wounds were cleaned out. He put the towels on his legs and waited for them to stop bleeding.

It was a repetitive, painful process. He started with his legs then arms then stomach and so on. Until eventually he was left with only the stinging pain of the water hiring his wounds.

He couldn't even feel the temperature of the water anymore. It was still hot, evident of the steam circling the room. But he didn't feel any warmer. He finally turned the water off and callosped on his bed. He was sweating and his hands were wrinkled from the water.

He let out a long sigh as he fell asleep. He felt something poke his arm and the sound of the fog entering the room. Soon enough this would be the only thing he remembered wasn't it? The process of 'immunization' as I.T called it.

Obito drifted into sleep. He woke up sweaty but nothing else. "I'm surprised I don't wake up when I'm asleep." Obito maneuvered himself out of bed. His legs felt better, but if the same thing happened again today, then he better not get used to it.