Chapter 5.

"I'll...I'll help Rodney come up with a plan." MJ slightly grins, attempting to leave Peter (T) and I alone. As she and I break our eye tension. MJ and Rodney walk towards the beginning of the alley with determination.

Couldn't help but consider her respectful.

Regardless of how I currently feel about her.

She smiles, looks at Peter, and walks away.

"Raquel-"

I thrust my arms at him, squeeze in for another hug, regardless of how iffy this situation is with MJ involved. He laughs a bit, amused at how I embraced him.

"Ow," He points to his right rib.

"Sorry." I feel my face turn red, letting go of the hug.

He caresses the side of my face and reels in for a gentle kiss.

Oh I've missed these lips. The kisses we shared, the warmth on his chest, and his smell. It was like the scent of vanilla and honey. I hug him once more, inhaling him. However, I had to let him know the reality of what I had been through for the past couple of months.

"I quit nursing school." I blurted.

He frowns. "You what?" He lets go of the hug, expressing concern.

Tears begin to form once again, knowing how much I knew he would react this way. "I had..." I cleared my throat. "A hard time dealing with my grief from losing you."

He sighs, looking at me apologetically. "Aw no," He begins to cry as well, having his forehead touch mine, as he grabs onto my waists. "What have I done."

"Peter-" I call out to him, but suddenly Rodney and MJ come running back to us from the distance.

"GUYS!" Rodney runs even faster over pacing MJ, now out of breath. "GET OUT OF THERE! GET OUT-"

Peter looks like he senses something, he immediately pushes me over to MJ, as she grabs a hold of me. Peter quickly shoots his web at a scrap of wood boards that were off to the side. He holds onto his web, giving the wood board a good swing in front of him. Amadeus appears out of nowhere, standing in front of Peter. Amadeus looked three times bigger than Peter, had full and thick black hair, a full beard, wearing a black ninja suit similar to what Rodney is wearing. Definitely looked like a sorcerer.

 Before Amadeus states a word, he gets hit by a large wood board and it shatters on his side. Peter heads toward him, beating him up every chance he got. 

"PETER!" MJ and I panic.

Rodney opens a portal behind Amadeus as he and Peter hop into it, and then appearing again out of another portal off to the side.

"I've had just enough of this!" Amadeus' eyes turn purple, as a ball of energetic light forms, then explodes around him.

Peter lands harshly on the building's wall right next to us. He coughs, I approach him in worry, I hear MJ scream behind me, as Amadeus' powerful energetic light hits MJ on the side of her arm, the light is now attaching to her arm tightly, her feet slowly dragging on the ground, looking like he's reeling her onto him.

"HEY! That's quite enough!" Rodney interrupts Amadeus' power by using telekinetic energy to swift MJ's body back to Rodney's arms. 

"I just signaled Strange...he should be here in no time!" Rodney smirks with hope. "Oh I'm so getting expelled for this-"

"Trainee.." Amadeus scoffs. "Get out of my way, won't ya?"

Amadeus' eyes turn dark purple now, as a black mystical orb exists his body, and the entire world feels like its collapsing. The two buildings between the alley are now shaking, as the ground trembles like a massive Earthquake.