Chapter 35

*Third Person POV*

Harry hollers a nearby car, with an, 'Uber' sign displayed at the front. The driver was older, had thick reading glasses, and appeared displeased.

"I got other people to pick up, you know." The driver rolls down his window, stopping in front of Harry.

"This one's quick." Harry gets in the car with determination. "I need you to go to Oscorp."

The driver laughs, "Can't. The place is under reconstruction."

Harry nudges his head, thrown off. "Reconstruction?"

The driver gives Harry a funny look. "Did you not know what happened a couple months ago?"

"I was...traveling." Harry lies. "Mind, filling me in? I really don't have much time."

"Weird experiment mishap-some dinosaur or whatever. It was pretty freaky, but Spider-Man saved the day. You know, as usual. But anyway, Oscorp's building is wrecked and I'm hearing majority of their employees are on leave until Oscorp completes reconstruction. Till then, they just have a storage facility."

"Please take me to the storage facility." Harry pleads.

"You work for them?" The driver starts driving.

"Practically own it." Harry mutters.

"What was that?" The driver winces and looks at Harry through the rearview mirror above.

"Just drive, damn it!" Harry demands.

Once they arrive at the Davidson Storage Facility, Harry hurries out of the car and attempts to pay the driver.

"Card declined." The driver says with a blank expression.

"What?" Harry gives him multiple cards and they all decline as well.

"So my cards don't work..." Harry pulls out his phone and sees that it is out of service. "My phone doesn't work in this universe either."

"What was that?" The driver looks at him in awe. "Universe?"

"Put the payment under Peter Parker." Harry closes the door.

"HEY!" The driver angrily shouts. "YOU NEED TO PAY ME RIGHT NOW! AND WHO THE HECK IS PETER PARKER?!"

Harry runs to the facility but is stopped by security guards.

"Employee badge?" They ask him.

"I'm Harry Osborn." He states condifently.

"Nice try, son." One of the security guards comment. "But Mr. Osborn is at the state mental hospital."

Harry winces at how the other version of him isn't doing so well.

"I'm his long lost cousin." Harry lies once more. "It's unfortunate our dad's are brothers and decided to name their sons the same name. It's been a confusion in the family."

"Put your hand on here then." Another security guard guides Harry to a hand scanner. "It could only read Osborn DNA."

Crap.

Harry thought to himself.

He didn't actually think security would be this tight.

He places his hand on the scanner, and surprisingly, it grants him access.

"He's clear." A security guard from behind him states.

Harry breathes a sigh of relief, awestruck of how DNAs seem to match.