Chapter 50.

*Third Person POV*

Dr. Scarlet Munroe seals a tube filled with the extraction of Harry's intake of the Humanoid Resurrection Particles. She studies it and looks back at Harry through a large window. He's currently strapped on a hospital bed with handcuffs. It's been weeks since he's been in there, surrounded by police guards. By the order of Detective Coleman, she was asked to observe Harry for a while until it was time for him to recover and be properly placed inside the city's jail cell.

She puts the tube away and takes her recorder out from her jean pocket. Placing it front of her mouth, she presses the record button.

"Subject still presents signs of hysteria, drowsiness, and extreme fatigue." While she talks, Harry shoots a malicious smile back at her. She tries her best to compose herself, not showing any sign of fear.

"Skin on subject remains slightly green even weeks after extraction." She sighs at the recorder. "Improvements remain little, such as, capable of eating daily meals."

A nurse walks into the room with a tray full of food. Harry grabs a piece of grape and winks at Dr. Scarlet.

"Made a cure yet?" Detective Coleman peers to her right side, observing Harry as well.

"It's not that simple." She puts her recorder away. "But it's possible. I'll need time. He should remain here at the hospital and be kept observed. I don't want him harming anyone else."

"Anything else he's said?"

"Just creepy laughs here and there and made a new name of himself...that sounds quite familiar where I'm from." She emphasizes her and Peter's (A) universe.

"A new name?" Detective Coleman nudges his head.

"He keeps calling himself, The Green Goblin." Her tone now full of disdain.

"Green Goblin?" He chuckles and puts his hands in his pockets.

"Believe it or not." She rolls her eyes and packs her things. "Look, I've been recently informed that I can finally go home. I can always come back to bring the cure. Till then, I've left instructions for the next scientist on watch duty for him."

She hands her notebook to the detective and salutes a goodbye.

"Thanks for your help." He nods with gratitude.

Dr. Scarlet meets with Peter (A) and Raquel at the rooftop of one of the buildings near Times Square. Peter (A) adjusts his multiverse watch and waves a hello. Raquel manages a grin and holds Peter's hand.

Dr. Scarlet looks down to see the ring on Raquel's forefinger, glistening against the sun's light.

"Lucky girl." Dr. Scarlet returns to her flirtatious tone, agitating Raquel on purpose. "Don't worry. I won't steal your man."

"What's there to worry? He's turned you down multiple times anyway." Raquel shoots back a fake smile.

"Your underestimation of me is quite fascinating, I'd be careful with what you say." Dr. Scarlet's eyes blaze in jealousy.

"Let's just get you home Scarlet. Okay?" Peter (A) breaks up the tension and attends to his watch.

They zap into his universe, landing in the middle of Times Square, where luckily, the streets were so busy, the crowds walking through barely noticed that three people randomly popped up out of nowhere.

"Whoa whoa whoa!" Peter pushes both of the girls out of the way when a cab almost hit them.

He places both of his hands in front of the car, using his strength to have it come at a complete stop.