Chapter 21.

*Raquel's POV*

It's Friday, and the weekend is almost here. I log into the company's software and ready myself to clock out of work. I then overhear a little group of coworkers chatting about Spider-Man to my far right. I peer over and see that they are watching a Youtube video on Spider-Man's latest victory.

"Oh DUUUDE you see that?" Says one of the guys.

"I'm so glad Spidey saved her on time. Can you imagine how close that old lady was to the truck?" Says another.

"AWWWW WHOA!" The rest react.

I let out a warm smile, what a relief has it been for citizens of New York these days. The crime rates decreased, there's less chaos, and more lives have been saved. It all went back to normal, and everyone was a fan for Spider-Man all over again. Peter (T) had to wear his suit and speak face to face to the police force and the mayor even, and apologizing for the confusion of his death. He clarified that he was lost in a mission and found his way back home.

Everyone overall is ecstatic to have him back. People cheered and the unlawful feared. Detective Coleman along with my parents who are aware of Peter's (T) identity, got the full true story and kept their promise to remain his identity as a secret. Detective Coleman and my parents were a bit weirded out by the concept of the multiverse, but were glad that he was back.

Detective Coleman was requested to stay in New York, and even gave Peter (T) his number and to ensure he's on speed dial just in case if he needs him. They've been working hand in hand together for a while and Peter is able to work efficiently too since Detective Coleman gives him more security clearance. Mom and dad ask Peter loads of questions every chance they get and still get ecstatic over the fact that he is Spider-Man. Mom especially loves him since he gives her more accurate details for her news reports for the Daily Bugle.

It's great to hear how welcomed Spider-Man is and that the city is no longer in mourning.

Looks like my friend Leia just clocked out as well, as she scurries over to my desk.

She glances over at our coworkers watching the video over someone's iPhone. "You've seen the latest vid right?"

I chuckle, "No."

"Spider-Man saving an old lady? It's like everywhere! How could you not have seen it yet?" She gawks.

"Because I've been busy." I wince.

She laughs, "What? Oh my gosh, you've got to see it! It's spectacular! Oh my gosh, he's just wow. The money I'd pay to go on a date with him."

I snort and log out of the computer software, shutting down my work desktop. "To go on a date with Spider-Man?"

"Uh YEAH!" She nudges her head. "He is so freaking hot! The way he moves, the way his costume looks, it's ugh! He's gorgeous."

"Aren't you married?" I raise an eyebrow.

"Yeah, but..." She winces. "A girl can still daydream yeah?"

"About a superhero?" I blink, disbelief of how excited she is to talk about him.

"All the girls in the office floor are dying to be saved or captured by Spider-Man." She points. "His abs were the main topic at lunch today."

"His abs?" This is getting ridiculous.

"You can totally see his abs through the suit!" She exclaims. "Ugh, he is my main eye candy lately."

"What do you think he looks like? You know, behind the mask?" I ask with curiosity.