Chapter 24.

*Third Person POV*

Peter's (A) heart grows heavy, disappointed in seeing Raquel this way. He had expected her to be more stable and happy.

"Raquel?" He calls out to her, but she can't hear him.

While figuring out what was wrong with his machine, he managed to invent a wrist watch that would allow him to return home to his universe. He of course, has no idea if it will work, but again, he was willing to risk it all, for her.

He adjusts his wrist watch and wears his full Spider-Man suit. With determination, he puts his mask on and jumps into the portal.

Expecting to land in Raquel's bedroom, he ends up landing in the middle of the street, outside her apartment. He crashes into a taxi and lands with his body positioning like a spider.

"HEY SPIDER-MAN ! WATCH WHERE YA GOIN!" Screamed the taxi driver.

"Sorry." Peter (A) salutes to him and jumps on top of more cars coming through. He shoots his web to one of the exterior apartment ladders, swings to a fire escape, climbing up quickly in front of Raquel's bedroom window.

He crouches down, as he watches her grow in suspicion. She hears something, wipes her tears away, heads towards her window to open it.

Before he could greet her, his spidey senses feel someone's hand is near the back of his neck, so close to strangling him.

He turns around to see Peter (T), wearing a white shirt and black jeans, along with his web shooters.

Peter (A) furrows his eyebrows in confusion.

Peter (T) shoots a web on Peter's (A) face, making it hard for him to see.

"GAH!" Peter (A) attempts to take the web off but Peter (T) attacks from behind, tightly wrapping his arms around Peter's (A) neck, and his legs around Peter's (A) waist.

Raquel opens her bedroom window, and both Peter's jump down all the way to ground level. They grunt in pain, quietly to themselves.

She searches through, and sees nothing but rain. Confused and impatient, she harshly closes with window.

"Why are you here?" Peter (T) quietly asks, as his body is against the rough and soaked charcoaled ground. While continuing to strangle Peter (A) with his arms and legs.

Peter (A) now choking, grabs Peter's (T) arms and forces his whole body to stand and bend forward, causing Peter's (T) body to swing over and slam on the ground.

"OWW!" Peter (T) shrieks, holding his back.

Peter (A) unmasks himself.

"Why did you CHOKE me?" Peter (A), asks angrily.

"Because YOU are here to take Raquel away. Aren't you?" Peter (T) assumes, pointing at him. "You know you shouldn't be here. What other reason could it be? Did Strange put you up to this? I thought you wanted Raquel and I to fix things?"

"WHY is she...crying?" Peter's (A) eyes widen, menacingly.

"Why are you butting in again? I thought...I thought we've all settled this. Like brothers." Peter (T) scoffs.

"Me being here is none of your concern." Peter (A) answers. "Just answer the damn question."

"If you being here, involves Raquel, I have every right to know." Peter (T) states firmly, disregarding Peter's (A) remarks.

"She's crying!" Peter (A) raises his tone. "It's not like the typical crying either, it's like a devastated kind of cry. YOU clearly did something to her."