Chapter 39.

*Third Person POV*

Dr. Strange gives Peter (T) a blank expression, as they both stand in the middle of the upper room at the Sanctum Sanctorum. Peter (T) finishes explaining the whole story, hoping and praying that Dr. Strange is not too reluctant to help.

"If you-um-you know, don't want to open up that portal for me..." Peter (T) nervously scratches his head. "I can see if...Rodney would-"

"Rodney is on a mission right now in Macao." Dr. Strange finally responds.

"Oh." Peter (T) gulps. "Well.."

"The crap I do for you, kid." Dr. Strange sighs, gives in, and opens the portal to Peter's (A) universe. "Will you be alright handling that Osborn guy? Harry? I won't be avialble for backup since I'm needed in Antartica. An ancient spirit has apparently wrecked havoc in a small village and I need to get rid of it, and most importantly find out why it's there in the first place."

"Pshh, I don't..I don't need backup. When have I ever needed backup?" Peter (T) plays it off.

Dr. Strange blinks at him, trying to hide his annoyance.

"I got this." Peter (T) states with confidence.

"I know you do." Dr. Strange grins, watching Peter step into the other universe. "You have a way back here?"

"The other version of me has found a way to multiverse travel without ever asking you." Peter (T) mentions. "I'm sure he can take us back."

"That guy is... amazing." Dr. Strange compliments.

"Yeah, yeah. I know. I know." Peter (T) rolls his eyes, and waves at Strange as the portal closes. "Thanks again!"

Wong enters and notices the portal closed.

"How many times are you going to keep getting yourself involved with that Spider-kid?" Wong shakes his head, adjusting his travel pack and getting ready to open a portal as well.

"He's just trying to fix the mess he's made." Dr. Strange sighs. "We all know what that's like."

"Hmm." Wong shakes his head.

"His name is Spider-Man." Dr. Strange pats Wong on the shoulder. "Not Spider-kid."

"Oh NOW you defend him." Wong rolls his eyes as they both enter a portal filled with high winds of the cold Antarctic blizzard.

Peter (T) transforms out of his suit. Back to his normal state. The first thought in his mind, was to look for the City's cemetery. He walks among the crowded street of Peter's (A) New York City, catching the first Uber he sees.

"Please tell me your cemetery is at 27th Avenue?" Peter (T) asks the driver, hoping it's the same location as the cemetery in his universe.

"Yeah. It is." The driver nods and opens the door. "You need a ride there?"

Peter (T) knew he could just swing...but he didn't want to cause a seen of people gawking over another Spider-Man. It would attract Peter (A) too much attention, and Peter (T) needed to get to him discreetly.

"Yes please." Peter (T) gets inside the car.

Once Peter (T) arrives at the cemetery, he realizes how massive it is compared to the one in his universe.