3: Wet

Weeks has passed. That's how many days the shit talking was going on, how many days he's been pushed and shoved. It was annoying but today was different. He was in lunch. Minding his own business and instead of sitting alone he decided to sit with his friends this time. He had gotten his food and sat with them. Of course he asked first and they were more than happy to let him sit there with him.
They asked why he wouldn't sit with them sometimes or where he would go. But he simply shrugged the questions off.

He enjoyed being with them. They helped him stay alive sometimes. They are the reason why he sometimes still here to this day. He wanted to smile with them and laugh with them but he just couldn't. Instead he listened to the stuff they talked about.

"I heard that people are starting to be rude to you again Todoroki. Is that true? Kero." Asui, one of his friends mumbled before placing food into her mouth. Todoroki didn't answer and instead looked slightly down to avoid any eye contact.

"It's getting worse again?" Midoriya asked. He looked at Todoroki who showed no sign of telling them anything. Why did they have to talk about this? He was fine. He didn't like what Midoriya said right now. It made him slightly tense up. A frown showed on all their faces as they all looked at him. Todoroki could feel all their eyes looking at him. All the attention on him. He felt uneasy and tenser.

"You should addressed this to an adult." Iida said. He also has stopped doing the hand motion but he would still do it from time. It was actually pretty cute and funny. Todoroki hummed, noticing how he has not said anything else and been quite. He didn't like this. He didn't like all the attention on him.

Midoriya sighed before scooting closer to him. He was gonna hug him but remember that Todoroki didn't like that much physically touch. So instead him put his arm around his shoulder, making Todoroki flinch slightly and almost pushing away, he squeezed ever so gently. Midoriya has also gotten taller than him. Super tall. So it was easy for him to put his arm around his shoulder. Midoriya is the only one who knows a little about his past. And he feels bad for Todoroki. The three watched in awe before leaving them and going back to a different conversation.

"Thank you.." Todoroki whispered, barely audible. Midoriya smiled before nodding. Todoroki enjoyed this, even though he was not used to physical touch Midoriya always had this way that made him feel comfortable with him. I guess that's what you call a best friend. Midoriya let go and moved slightly to the side to give him his own space. Soon people were passing by behind him, taking their tray or drink with them. He was mostly paying attention to the conversations that his friends were having. Until..

SPLASH

Everyone looked at the drenched boy who had his eyes widen and shocked as everyone one else's. His entire top was soaked, along with some of his pants. Some of his classmates from different tables had seen the area and saw what had just happened.

"Oop! Haha!" A male laughed. Todoroki looked down at his wet pants. His wet hair covering his face. He was trying so hard to keep his emotions under control. It was fine. He's fine. He just got a little wet that's all. Nothing serious.

"What the fuck!" Uraraka yelled, slamming her hands on the table as she looked at the boy behind Todoroki.

"Are you okay Todoroki?" Midoriya yelped. He scooted back over to the boy. Then he put his arms on his shoulder in attempt to turn his to face his eyes. He was able to move the boy but Todoroki held his head down.

"Fuck off you jerk face!" A different voice yelled. It sounded like a female's voice. She pushed him away roughly, nearly knocking him off his feet. He's fine. He didn't need anyone protecting him. He could do that just fine on his own. Right?

"Todoroki, you should get changed. Okay?" Midoriya talked. The boy nodded, still not saying anything. "Do you want me to come with?" He asked. Todoroki shook his head. He was already bothering them, he didn't want to bother them anymore. He got up from his table and began to walk alone. Until he was being blocked by another person, except it was a female this time. He tried to go around her but every time he would move she would get in the way. He was already wet, he didn't need any more.

"Looks like your not wet enough. I can help with that!" She laughed. Then from the palms of her hand, he saw water levitating along. He guessed that was her quirk because as soon as he noticed it, he was shot with water. He tried to block it but the water was faster. Making him even more wet. He was literally wet everywhere. He knew she would get in trouble for using her quirk on school ground.

"GET THE FUCK AWAY FROM HIM!" A male yelled. It was Bakugo. This was the fifth time he helped him. He pushed her away, harsh enough to make her fall on the floor. Todoroki held his head down, not even bothering to look at anyone except his now wet shoes. Life really hated him. He just wanted to pass his last year, that's all. What has he even done to her? He doesn't even know her.
He took off his blazer and slowly started walking. This was reminding him of a few years ago. Something similar happened. But that's a story for another day.

He kept his head down, as the water from his hair dropped down. He wanted to cry. But for what? Getting a little wet? He's fine.
Soon another human caught up to him and walked along next to him. He didn't even bother to acknowledge their presence. Until they threw their blazer on them. Todoroki turned and seen who had given it to him and was walking along with him.

"Hey. You okay?"

_________________________________
Words 1048