9: Hungover

Todoroki woke up. He sat up before his head immediately started throbbing and spinning around. He groaned in pain and looked around. He was completely shirtless and covered in the blankets.

"Still hungover eh?" Bakugo softly spoke. Todoroki flinched at the sudden noise. He looked at Bakugo who was sitting on his chair. "Hey, Are you alright?" Bakugo came closer to him and looked in his eyes. Todoroki tilted his head. "Hm. They say it's better to get drunk again if your hungover but let's wait a second." Bakugo mumbled. He sat up and touched his forehead. It was a normal temperature.

"What happened?" Todoroki uncovered himself and felt the cold air touch his pale legs. Bakugo looked at him. Slight worried held in his eyes. His body ached. Everywhere. His legs mostly and when he tried to get off the bed he fell. His legs were shaking/trembling badly. "Shit.." he trembled. Bakugo went down and helped him up. He laid him back on the bed. He was shaking like a leaf. Literally. Bakugo sighed and went to get him clothes. He found some and gave it to him.

He was about to put the sweater and noticed bite marks and hickeys all around his arms up to his neck. All around his shoulders. He gasped slightly. Bakugo pursed his lips into a thin line. He threw the sweater on and blushed. That couldn't have happened.. could it? He shivered and rubbed his arms. He grabbed the pants that were right next to him and was about to put it on, till he saw his once paled legs cover with the same thing that was on his arms. His inner thighs covered with bites. His boxers were surprisingly on already. He shivered and whimpered softly. He looked away and didn't look at Bakugo who held his eyes to the ground. He put the pants on and sat back down. He wasn't used to physical touch. He wasn't even sure he wanted it anymore. And the fact that him and Bakugo.....

"I'm sorry. I'll go make you something to eat." Bakugo whispered out before he left. Todoroki flinched as he heard the first two words. That was the first time he had ever heard Bakugo say sorry. For some reason the boy wanted to call him back. He wanted him to stay with him. But he didn't let himself do that. It was his first time. And it was with Bakugo. He wasn't even sure if he was gay. Maybe it was just on accident. Todoroki bit his lips.

There was so many things he was thinking. All of them jumbling all over each other. He felt bad for Bakugo. Was this probably the last time they'll ever talk for a while.? Todoroki didn't want that to happen. He wanted to stay with Bakugo. For some reason he took Bakugo for something more than just a classmate. He felt like he could trust Bakugo. Like he was a closer friend to him. But that wasn't the right word for it. He didn't like that word for it. Bakugo was not just a close friend. He felt like Bakugo was something more than just a friend. But he didn't know the word for it.

Soon Bakugo came with a tray. It had a bowl of soba and on the side was some chicken and water. He looked at Bakugo who couldn't look him in the eyes. "I know your hungry. Especially since I went a little.. yeah.." Bakugo sheepishly spoke. He rubbed the back of his neck. "I should go now. See you around." Bakugo mumbled before he was about to open to leave.

No!

"W-wait!" Todoroki yelped. Bakugo stopped and turned his head to the side. Letting him know he was listening but not looking. Todoroki paused for a second before speaking up. "Please stay..I'm sorry about... it's not your fault. Just please stay.... I.. I need you by my side... please." Todoroki pleaded. He wasn't even thinking as the words escaped his mouth. Bakugo blushed hard but thankfully he wasn't looking at the boy. He sighed as a small smile crawled on his face but was washed away once he turned around.

"Alright peppermint. I'll stay." Bakugo smiled softly. Todoroki left out a relief sigh as he let his head fall. Bakugo closed his eyes and smiled before walking over and sitting on the bed. Todoroki has never received physical touch a lot so it was a shock when he wanted so much physical touch in his life. And yet when Bakugo sat down he was just wanting to lay on his shoulder. Hold his hand. Touch him. He found himself blushing over that thought. He continued eating in silent as Bakugo had sneakily laid his head on his shoulder.

It was silent. Slightly awkward but peaceful. Once Todoroki was finished he put the plate on his nightstand and laid his head onto Bakugo's. They stayed like that for a while. Just them laying like that. Todoroki actually looked around and seen the room. It looked clean. And it didn't smell like a shithole. Bakugo must've cleaned it when he was out cold. The younger left a small smile crawl on his face. Barely noticeable. Todoroki moved slightly to lay down and the blonde followed along. They laid like that, shoulders touching.

"So do you wanna talk about it just right now and never speak of it again or don't talk about it ever." Bakugo asked. Todoroki pursed his lips into a thin line.

"Let's just talk about it now and never speak about it again." Todoroki mumbled. Bakugo hummed in agreement.

.
.
.

"You did moan kind cute." Bakugo smirked as he teased. Todoroki flushed red. It was going pretty smoothly. It was a little rough to start to conversation but it went pretty smoothly afterwards. Till Bakugo started teasing Todoroki.

"Shut up.." Todoroki muttered. Bakugo laughed as his arms was above his eyes. This was the first time in a while that Todoroki was showing emotions.

"You are really a giggly idiot to when you drink." Bakugo pressed. Todoroki blushed more and hid his face under the covers. "I think that was like the first time I've heard you laugh. Well second but that first one was quick." Bakugo corrected himself. They were laying in the bed talking. It was pretty good.
"I will pay you my soul if you scream my first name again." Bakugo smirked as he sat up slightly and held his head on his palm to look at Todoroki.

"Shut up! Your messing with me now!" The boy said under the covers. Bakugo laughed. Todoroki turned to lay on his side and faced his nightstand. I guess this won't be the last time they will talk.

_________________________________
Words 1135