26: Sweater

Todoroki had fallen asleep watching a dozen movies with Bakugo. There was so many different movies they watched, some from different companies and different categories. It was fun. It took his mind off his visit with his father.

Bakugo was the first to wake up which he was grateful for. He got to admire the look on his face in person. Everything about the boy made Bakugo's heart melt. He scooted to see the other's face more clearly.
He study his face, his eye bags that once showed openly underneath his eyes seemed lighter. Bakugo smiled, this was a sign that Todoroki was getting more sleep and taking care of himself.

Todoroki started to wake up, Bakugo scooted away and  closed his eyes, pretending to be asleep. Todoroki took a moment to open his eyes and noticed the blonde hair. His eyes widen, he fell asleep in Bakugo's room. This was new, they have never slept with each other, whenever they did it was mainly because they were drinking.

He pursed his lips and rubbed his eyes. Bakugo was still asleep. His blonde hair now seeming fluffy. He looked calm and relaxed as he slept. His facial expressions soft, his jawline sharp. Todoroki never knew how hunky the blonde looked. Was that a normal thing to think of a friend?

"Morning, sleeping beauty." Bakugo said, his voice gruffly. Todoroki flinched as he watched the crimson eyes open.

"How long were you awake?" Todoroki asked, his own voice husky from just waking up. He watched carefully as the blonde laid on his back and ran a hand through his hair.

"Long enough, peppermint." Bakugo chuckled before he turned his head to look at the boy. Todoroki was admiring the blonde. Bakugo seemed like a very...attractive. Todoroki was shocked at his own thoughts. Why was he thinking of Bakugo this way?

A sudden knock both startled them.

"Bakugo, wake up!" Ashido yelled as she started banging on the door. Bakugo groaned before getting up and walking towards the door. Todoroki hid underneath the blanket but peeked out to see the two.

"If you ever wake me up again like that, I will murder you." Bakugo grumbled as he glared at the pink girl, she smiled sheepishly.
"What the fuck do you want? It's still early." Bakugo held a scowl on his face as he leaned against door frame with his arms crossed.

"We wanna get ready to go out to the mall!" Ashido chirped as she clapped her hands. Her excitement barely contained.
"Also it's like 11pm," She said, her voice straighten.
"You never sleep in, are you okay?" Her voice filled with worry and she reached up to her toes to touch his forehead.

"Yeah I'm fine dumbass," Bakugo grunted while moving away from the girl.
"I'll get ready now go the fuck away."

"Do you want us to get Todoroki or are you gonna get him?" Ashido asked, smirking as she wiggled her eyebrows, teasing him obviously but Bakugo had to be carefully since the boy was just behind him.

"I'll get him dipshit, now go away!" Bakugo yelled, his face heating up.The blonde slammed the door on her face, he stood there for a second before turning around to face the boy who laid with the covers just beneath his eyes. His face soften before he sighed. Todoroki sat up, waiting for the blonde to say something.

"Well it's time for us to get ready for the mall." Bakugo said with a sarcastic grin on his face. Todoroki let a small smile crawl on his lips.

"I guess so."
.
.
.

Todoroki began to get ready. He wore some basic dark blue jeans with a black turtleneck. He never seemed like a person to dress up so fancy, especially since they were just going to the mall. He ran a hand through his hair, making sure all the tangles were out.

He sighed softly to himself. He grabbed his phone and shoved it into his back pocket. He looked around to see if he would need anything, his wallet sat on his drawer.  He grabbed it in case he would need to pay anything. He opened it to make sure his ID and credit card (Endeavor's) were in there. He shoved that into his pocket and looked around for anything else.

He was indeed nervous about going with them. It was a different type of friends he was used to, he was going to Bakugo's squad and hang out with them. They seemed like a very chaotic group but it was a different aura. They seemed more different than his friends. Not that his friends are lame or anything! It's just nice to meet different people.

Something caught his eye. He turned to the side and seen a sweater thrown on the floor. Confusion was written on his face. He walked towards it and picked it off the floor. He dusted it off and properly scanned it.
It wasn't his. Where did he get this? Why was it in his room?

He turned it around and the smell of strong scent of cologne hit his nose. He paused for a second, was this Bakugo's sweater? How did it end in his room? He took a moment before slipping it on. Oh that's right, Bakugo had lend it to him when he wore that embarrassing outfit when he was with the girls. He never gave it back to him.

He felt bad for stealing somebody else's stuff. He took it off and walked out the door. He was already dressed so he didn't have to come back to his room. Todoroki walked to Bakugo's dorm. His sweater still in his arms. For some reason, he didn't want to let it go. He wanted to keep it. It was very reassuring to him. It was weird..

He stood out in front of his door. Todoroki knocked gently on the door, he hadn't realized that he was clutching so hard on the sweater before he relaxed himself. The door opened to revel the blonde in baggy pants with a black sweater. Bakugo tilted his head and saw what Todoroki was holding. A smirk grew on his lips.

"Sorry, I found it in my room and wanted to give it to you." Todoroki mumbled as he held it to the blonde. Bakugo smiled gently before shaking his head.

"Nah it's fine. You can keep it," Bakugo said as he pushed it back to his chest.
"I have too many anyways." He added which was lie. He didn't many sweater, only a handful but the sight of Todoroki wearing one of them made him red. Todoroki pursed his lips before giving a small, 'thank you' he slid it on which surprised the blonde.
He hadn't expected him to put it on right now but he had to admit, he looked hot in his sweater. He hesitated but decided to say it.
"You look hot in my sweater." Bakugo said as a big smirk laid on his face as he folded his arms while leaning against the doorframe. He said it to see if he could get a reaction out of the boy. Todoroki froze and kept his head down. Bakugo tilted his head to see what he looked like.

His cheeks were tinted red.

_________
Words 1222