12: Nurse

"Fight! Fight! Fight! Fight!" Everyone yelled in the lunch room as they saw everything happen. The two had been fight for about 5 minutes. The boy beaten up pretty badly as blood came down from his nose and mouth. Bakugo had a bruise on his cheek and slight blood dripping down from his mouth but he was doing a lot better than the boy. Todoroki couldn't do anything because he tried to stop Bakugo and pull him away but he just went back into the fight.

"Enough!" Aizawa yelled. Midnight came and sprayed her quirk, making the two boys pass out. Todoroki covered his mouth and nose and so did other people. Aizawa sighed before picking up Bakugo over the shoulder and the other boy around his arm. Todoroki followed him. The raven hair walked them both to the nurse but stopped when he noticed Todoroki following him. "I know your there Todoroki." The boy froze. Aizawa turned around. "Why are you following me? Do you know what happened?" Aizawa asked. Todoroki nodded.

"It's kinda my fault Bakugo got in trouble. I just want to make sure he's okay." Todoroki replied. Aizawa sighed before letting the boy follow him. Todoroki was really quiet on his feet and it was almost impossible for Aizawa to hear him. He honestly wouldn't have thought anyone was following him if he didn't glance back at the boy earlier. They made it to recovery girls room.

"Oh boy another fight I presume?" She said as she rose an eyebrow and looked at Aizawa. He sighed as he nodded. He laid the boy down first and put Bakugo on a different bed away from the boy. Todoroki sat in the chair that was set right next to Bakugo's bed.

"Can you explain what happened?" Aizawa asked as he sat it the chair right next to Todoroki. Oh boy...
He didn't want to say that the boy was bullying him but he didn't have much of a choice for the story of Bakugo getting hurt because of him.

"Well it started when the guy came to our table, he started saying rude things about me.." Todoroki paused for a second.
"Then when Bakugo heard he got upset and started telling the guy to go away," Todoroki held his head down.
"But he didn't and continued saying things. I tried to tell Bakugo to not do anything and attempt to calm him down but it wasn't working," Todoroki took a breath before continuing. Aizawa waited patiently for the boy to finish talking.
"So when the guy got close he said another thing and that was enough for Bakugo to end up punching him." Todoroki finished and continued to look down for a few seconds before he looked up at Aizawa. His teacher saw in his eyes guilt.

"What were the things he said to you?" Aizawa asked. That was the question that he hoped he didn't ask. Todoroki looked down. "Todoroki, I need to know what he said." Aizawa said as he gently placed his hand on the boy's shoulder. Todoroki flinched but tried to shrug it off.

"It was nothing." Todoroki mumbled. He began to fidget with his hands.

"Todoroki, if it was nothing then Bakugo wouldn't have started a fight." Aizawa said. He rubbed his shoulder gently in order for the boy to tell him. "Todoroki please." Aizawa held desperation in his voice.

"He just said how I.." He stopped himself. 'Your eating again? Your so humiliating!"

"Don't worry. He can't do anything. Trust me." Aizawa said. He grabbed his students hand and held them gently, stopping them from fidgeting. Todoroki sighed.

'Aw look you have someone standing up for you. Is it because your too weak to stand up for yourself?'

I am weak..

"Todoroki, your not weak." Aizawa said. Shit he must've thought out loud. "Todoroki, your one of the strongest people in the class, your the strongest person I've seen in my life. When you made the huge ice wall at the sports festival in your first year, I was stunned. I was so shocked at what a 16 year old like you could do. You were amazing, no let me recorrect myself, you are amazing. Your strong Todoroki. Don't let anybody tell you that your weak." Aizawa said genuinely. He smiled at the red and white haired boy. Todoroki wanted to cry but held it in.

"Thank you.." Todoroki said barely above a whisper. Aizawa nodded and smiled.

"We can talk about this later. But for now would you like to stay with Bakugo?" Aizawa asked. Todoroki nodded and looked at the blonde.
"Alright, I will excuse you from class." Aizawa told him before he stood up, letting go of his hands. Just before he was about to leave he told him something.
"You must be pretty important to Bakugo for him to get in a fight." Aizawa said before leaving. Todoroki sat there in his thoughts.

I'm important to Bakugo?

.
.

Bakugo woke up. He looked up and seen a white ceiling. He turned his head and seen Todoroki there.

"Oh your awake!" Todoroki widen his eyes before almost getting off his chair but instead being on the edge of his chair.

"Hey peppermint." Bakugo mumbled. His cheek hurt pretty badly. Todoroki immediately took notice and went on the bed. Bakugo looked at him confused before Todoroki gently placed his right hand on his cheek. He began to use his quirk to cool down. "Thanks." Bakugo said as he sighed. Todoroki's hand felt smooth but cold.

"That was a stupid idea." Todoroki grumbled. He held a frown on his face. Bakugo found it adorable.

"What was stupid?" Bakugo asked. He bit his lip as the bruise on his cheek throbbed. Todoroki noticed and put his quirk colder.

"You didn't have to get in a fight with him. It was fine." Todoroki mumbled. Bakugo scoffed before grabbing his right wrist.

"No it wasn't fine Todoroki, you can't keep letting them do this to you." Bakugo rose his voice in anger. Todoroki didn't look at him, his eyes went to the side. The blonde sighed. "Hey," Bakugo spoke softly. Todoroki looked at him. Bakugo could now see the guilt in his eyes. "I'm sorry, I didn't mean to yell at you. It's just.." Bakugo trailed off as his crimson eyes couldn't keep eye contact with the boy.

"What?" Todoroki asked. He rubbed his thumb across his cheek. Bakugo blushed.

"It's just I can't stand them doing this to you," Bakugo started. He loosened his grip on his wrist. Todoroki watched him with a different face on instead of the frown he held earlier. "Why.." Bakugo looked straight into his heterochromia eyes.

"Why won't you defend yourself?"

_________________________________
Words 1124