41: Future dreams

May 7

In just a few weeks, they are going to graduate to becoming Pro Hero's. Todoroki is ready to go to his fathers agency. As much as he wouldn't want to, he has to start somewhere and since his fathers agency is one of the highest it's probably good to start there. Bakugo will also be going there too. Maybe.. he has to ask.

Their final exams is coming up and for them to become Pro Hero's, they must pass them all. Speaking of, there's one tomorrow. That's why Todoroki is currently studying in his room. He has to take this seriously pass. Even though he's confident that he'll pass, he doesn't want to take the risk.

It's been hours and Todoroki has been re-reading the same pages, making sure the words are burned to his brain. He had a water bottle with him but he finished that a while ago. He glanced at the clock, 7:48. He stiffened a yawn as he stretched his arms.

He's pretty happy, he'll be living with Bakugo in just a few weeks. Something about that just makes Todoroki feel warm. He could feel his cheeks red and the little thoughts of him and Bakugo living together having moment makes him happy.

A familiar knock breaks him out of his thoughts. Not even a second later, the door opens. Bakugo appears with a book and paper with a bit of his hair tied back. Todoroki could feel the heat come back to him. He knows he shouldn't think of it but damn does Bakugo look good.

"Hey, figured you were up so I wanted to study with you," Bakugo says as he closed the door and sat on his bed.

"Yeah that's fine," Todoroki yawns, rubbing his eyes.

"Did you eat anything?" Bakugo asks, watching him carefully. It's silent for a second before Todoroki responds.

"No," Todoroki mumbled as his eyes go back to the paper.

"Did you at least take a break since school ended?" Bakugo frowns as he sits back up from the bed.

"What agency are you going to?" Todoroki asks, completely changing the subject. Bakugo catches it but he sighs none less.

"I want to start my own agency," Bakugo says. This surprises Todoroki and he looks at the blond. He's looking at the floor for a few moments before looking at the boy. "But I would need to start at your old man's agency to even get people to join." Todoroki doesn't know what to say. He's happy for Bakugo but understand he can't just start from scratch, he needs to understand how to run it an agency and get people to join.

"I'll be your first," Todoroki blurts out, not even comprehending what just came out his mouth.

"What?" Bakugo stammered. It takes Todoroki to understand what he means.

"I'll be your first person to join your agency," Todoroki repeats because that what he wants. He doesn't want to work for his father for the rest of his life. He wants to help Bakugo achieve his goal.

"Don't you want to work for your old man, I mean he's owns the top agency in Japan." Bakugo says, but Todoroki doesn't care. He wants Bakugo to understand that.

"I don't want to work for him my entire life," Todoroki said, hesitating on whether he should continue. He doesn't and looks back to his paper. It's quiet for a moment before he hears Bakugo sighs.

"Well then, you best get used to me ordering you around," Bakugo laughs as he places a hand on his shoulder.

"Don't you do that already?" Todoroki said, a smile forming his lips as he looks up at the blond. They stare at each other for a few seconds.

"Yup, now come on, you have to eat," Bakugo says as he ruffled his hair. Todoroki sighs before getting dragged downstairs for some of Bakugo's amazing cooking.

.
.
.

Todoroki is staring at his desk. He turned in his paper but he can't pass the nausea that's filling him. The overthinking that he did the questions wrong. He's fidgeting with his fingers before he decided to lay his head down, at least try to relax himself.

Bakugo finished the exam within a few minutes after. He knows they'll be having a training exam later this month to see if they can still pass to pro hero's. He's not that nervous about it. He's been training for this his entire life and been practicing a lot lately.

He glances back to see Todoroki with his head down. He wouldn't admit but he loved the fact that Todoroki was ready to be his first partner for his future agency. Even if it meant leaving his fathers agency to work with him. Of course he needs to work on getting people first but for now he's going to take it slow.

He can not wait till him and Todoroki can live together. It's like one of his many dreams. He didn't think Todoroki would even accept the offer but he did. He wants to be there for Todoroki, to be able to witness him waking him with his hair a mess and his sleepy voice. To be able to be there when Todoroki gets back from work or him and just seeing the other. He wants to be able to do so many things with Todoroki. But first he needs to talk to him about something.

From the money he got, he has enough for a small apartment. It's not to bad but he wished it was better. But he doesn't think Todoroki will mind it, as long as he's away from his father he should be happy. Once he gets more money from working, he should get a little house for them.

He rubs his fingers along the beads of his bracket. He loves the little bracelet and he loves the fact that's he's matching with Todoroki. He can't wait till they move in together, maybe they'll share a lot more than just a sweater and bracelet.

__________
Words 1012

I've had this in drafts for a while and I don't really like this one but eventually I will update all my chapters and fix them up