34: Worried

Todoroki was freezing. Bakugo didn't know why the boy was against going to see Recovery girl. He should have went to her earlier. Why didn't he?
Bakugo held him up, his arm around his waist and his arm on around the blonde's shoulder. Bakugo held his wrist and he could feel how cold he was, like ice cold. It wasn't normal. He took a glance at his hands and the tips were turning blue. He needs to warm up now.

They walked into Recovery Girls office, startling her.
"Oh dear, lay him down on the bed." She said, getting off her chair. Bakugo listened and laid the trembling boy on the bed. She stood near the bed and touched his forehead. He's freezing.
"What happen?"

"I-I don't know he said that he fucking overworked himself and he's been feeling cold lately." Bakugo scowled himself as worried showed in his voice and he stuttered. She pursed her lips and went to the computer. Bakugo was totally not freaking out right now.

'Damnit Todoroki I wished you would've told me sooner..' Bakugo sat down on the chair next to the bed. He sighed softly and laid his head back. He held Todoroki's hand that lingered off the bed. Why do you do this to yourself?

"It seems that you were right, he overworked himself with his ice and can no longer control his body temperature until he can gain control of his right side." Recovery girl said, she quickly grabbed a few blankets and threw them on the boy.

"Is there any way to stop it?" Bakugo turned to look at the short lady and quickly pulled his hand away before she see.

"Afraid not, but if Todoroki takes a few days off and keeps himself warm then he should be able to feel better."

Bakugo had a theory Todoroki wasn't going to like that.

.
.
.

Bakugo was sent to class. He couldn't stay with Todoroki. He kept checking his phone to see if Todoroki had texted him but nothing. He was worried about him. He's grown so attached to the boy that he makes sure he takes care of himself.

Finally, school ended and Bakugo rushed to see the boy. He opened the door only to see the boy gone. He swiftly turned his head at Recovery Girl.

"He woke up and asked to leave. He's probably in his dorm." She mumbled as she turned her head back. Bakugo huffed and walked to the dorms. Why didn't Todoroki tell him he was going back to the dorms? He could've at least texted him.

Breath, it's not that serious. Bakugo scowled himself for being in Todoroki's business. He needs to draw a line for himself from Todoroki's boundaries. But still, he was already worried about him to begin with.
Bakugo was inside the dorms and calmly walked to Todoroki's dorm.

They haven't spoke since this morning when they had their little fight. It still bothered Bakugo, why did Todoroki struggle to go see Recovery Girl? Was he hiding something?
He stood outside the door and carefully knocked. He turned the doorknob which was surprisingly locked. It's never locked.

"Icyhot? Are you awake?" Bakugo whispered through the door. He didn't need anyone to hear him. There was fumbling before Todoroki opened the door. The smell of cigarettes waft in Bakugo's nostrils. Todoroki looked tired and his hair a mess. Bakugo immediately pushed the boy inside and closed the door. Todoroki was already changed into Bakugo's sweater and some joggers.
"You shouldn't be smoking, you're supposed to be getting rest." Bakugo scolded Todoroki who didn't seem to pay attention and just laid back down on the bed. The blonde sighed and walked to the bed.
"How are you feeling?"

"Like shit." Todoroki grumbled before putting the cigarette to his lips. Bakugo chuckled and rolled his eyes. There were two blankets on top of Todoroki to keep him warm which was barely doing anything. Bakugo pursed his lips.

"Mind if I lay with you?" Bakugo asked. Todoroki tilted his head but nodded anyways and scooted over. Bakugo squeezed next to him, shoulders touching. He could feel the cool from the smaller. He wondered if it hurts. Todoroki took a drag and exhaled, watching as the smoke escaped his mouth. Bakugo took it from his fingers and placed it in his mouth.
"Why didn't you want to see Recovery Girl?" Bakugo asked as he turned his head to face the boy. There was no response.

"I didn't want to."

"That's not a reason."

"Yeah but-"

"No buts I want the real reason. There was obvious a big reason you didn't want to see her and it wasn't because you just didn't want to." Bakugo frowned. Todoroki snatched the cigarette back and took a drag.

"Because I didn't want to miss a day of school." Todoroki mumbled. He doesn't know how to openly talk about his feelings. To tell Bakugo the whole reason.

"Why not?" Bakugo was really pressing it. Todoroki pursed his lips. Because he is weak and grew attached to his classmates that he won't see much after they graduate and wants to spend as much time with them. But that's the thing. Todoroki doesn't want to be with them too much but he doesn't want to not be with them. It was like in the middle. Todoroki laid quiet.

"Come on Todoroki, it's just you and me." Bakugo took the cigarette back, the white barely reaching the end. Todoroki laid quiet for a minutes. Should he tell him? Should he tell Bakugo all the problems he's been having lately.

"Do you have any drinks?" Todoroki asked. If he was going to tell him he wasn't going to do it sober. Bakugo looked at him, upset at first but sighed softly. He nodded and stood up.
"I'll tell you I just can't do it sober." Todoroki muttered as he felt the aura come off the blonde. This seemed to relax him and he left.

_________
Words 1000

I don't really like this one but I need to work on future chapters so I'll leave it like this
The next one will prob be cringy bc I made it weeks ago but whatever I'm tired